True twin turbo on a cummins, not compounds.

It seems it is a lot of work to come out with the same results as a properly matched single.

But somebody mentioned the Hamilton Head with a rowdy Hamilton cam could change the scenario of this idea. Could you please go into more details, but again it seems that a big single may be a better option.

I don't always post to the forum but when I do, I prefer a Kindle Fire

Why would it matter which engine was used?

engine bay layout, displacement, exhaust pulses per revolution, etc.

parallels will work fine on an I6 if done correctly. see BMW.

For MOST people, it's not worth the time/money/effort/etc. I would venture to say that the guys who are capable of making it work well aren't posting up on the internet asking how to do it. What say you?

this subject has been discussed before. want pics, here you go:

SEMA2007007-2.jpg

SEMA2007006-2.jpg

There was a thread somewhere with a triple turbo EFR 6.7. Iirc they guy said it wan the same if not better than the old twin setup.

Sent from my iPhone during class

Forrest and Weston agree on something!?!?!?

SOMEONE LOOK OUT A WINDOW AND TELL ME IF PIGS ARE FLYING OR THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END, OR BOTH!!!! HOLY CAT CHIT!!!!

SOMEONE LOOK OUT A WINDOW AND TELL ME IF PIGS ARE FLYING OR THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END, OR BOTH!!!! HOLY CAT CHIT!!!!

Are you confusing Weston and Taylor? :p

Weston and I see eye to eye on pretty much everything. We just advocate a different devil while doing so.

Did they try staging the turbine housing AR ratios?

I dunno. It was so long ago for them that they weren't really interested in discussing it too much, since they already had something that worked much better and they could just talk about it that.

I think parallel twins would work fine on a Cummins considering the tech we have today, but a big single is just so much easier. And less fab usually beats more fab every time if the results are the same.

I'm betting one day someone will show up one day at some dyno event with this setup. There's always gona be someone out there that wants to be different and do what others don't agree with.

I would bet two he341 or he351cw turbo with a 9cm exhaust housing would spool somewhat similar to the old 18cm turbined h1c turbo on a stock ve pumped 1st gen.

It seems it is a lot of work to come out with the same results as a properly matched single.

But somebody mentioned the Hamilton Head with a rowdy Hamilton cam could change the scenario of this idea. Could you please go into more details, but again it seems that a big single may be a better option.

I don't always post to the forum but when I do, I prefer a Kindle Fire

Why? Are you really that damn bored? Do something productive you big twat..... :kick:

Oddly enough, there is a police helicopter out my back window now...does that count???

I would bet two he341 or he351cw turbo with a 9cm exhaust housing would spool somewhat similar to the old 18cm turbined h1c turbo on a stock ve pumped 1st gen.

I don't believe simple addition applies here. If it did though, you'd have a ~120/160/18 LOL

Back