Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Whew......that gal looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet! Talbert's are a great quality lowboy but there's one thing that really annoys me about them, if you don't back into them damn near EXACTLY the same way you unhooked, the locking pin is a bish to get locked back in, at least that's how it is with the 75 ton I've dealt with

I hate all the RGN's that are like that. If you only load and unload once every couple days on perfectly even ground, then sure it might be doable. When you have to unload and load multiple times in a day and are on a tight schedule, it's nice having one that isn't so picky

I hate all the RGN's that are like that. If you only load and unload once every couple days on perfectly even ground, then sure it might be doable. When you have to unload and load multiple times in a day and are on a tight schedule, it's nice having one that isn't so picky
I swear a blind chimpanzee could hook the cozad together on the side of a mountain, but that talbert has to have the sun positioned correctly, your hat has to be on just right, and you have to do the hokey pokey to get the pin latched

Last edited:
6516b554a1dd2331881d295c28bdf1f3.jpg

95 W9 getting a little work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear a blind chimpanzee could hook the cozad together on the side of a mountain, but that talbert has to have the sun positioned correctly, your hat has to be on just right, and you have to do the hokey pokey to get the pin latched

Ours is all about backing up square. I have no issue with our load king which is basically the same design. But I don't have a shifter jabbing my ass making me swerve on reverse lol

6516b554a1dd2331881d295c28bdf1f3.jpg

95 W9 getting a little work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Love the color. Have to see on a truck to know if I like the yellow below the lights though.

My old house is just to the right of the wig wam, we used to shoot at it with our spud gun.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back