2005 Dodge Ram CR Street Truck

Don't know if I missed it or not but have you ever had the truck dyno'd?

No you didn't miss it. To be honest I've never really cared to dyno it. I've always used the track as my "performance" gauge. That being said most 1/4 mile calculators put it at around 740-50 HP, on fuel only passes. If y'all would like I'd be happy to dyno it, but I'm probably going to have drive up to New Mexico as El Paso failed yet again with only ricer capable dynos...

Nice truck!

Thanks bud! :Cheer:

Did you figure out what you're going to do with the injectors?

The set I was going to trade for ended up working better than expected for their application. haha just my luck. I'm sorry I didn't get back with you earlier I messed up and didn't save your number. Tell you what, buy them for $36,000 I'll give you a free truck. LOL

Bump! Interior pictures will be posted tomorrow. Also, truck can come with the current 475/87 or FMW 480, buyers choice.

Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. Here's some interior pictures. The last two pictures are the gauge set up and nitrous controller/wastegate pressure regulator. The gauges on the A Pillar are tranny temp up top, 60# manifold boost gauge in the middle and 60# boost gauge that reads what the pressure regulator sees for the wastegate. This way you don't have to look down at the gauge on the regulator and it's easier to tune "on the fly". The steering gauge pod has lift pump and rail pressure gauges. The dash (from left to right) has a 100# manifold pressure gauge, 100# drive pressure gauge, and egt gauge. I set it up like this to record the gauges with my GoPro for analysis after runs...yep, poor man's datalogging at it's best! LOL

IMG_1160_zps8a606a42.jpg

IMG_1159_zps5ab53bd3.jpg

IMG_1164_zps564e8a20.jpg

IMG_1165_2_zpsd6113955.jpg

IMG_1161_zpsca896f6a.jpg

IMG_1166_zps86aa5f17.jpg

Yea I'm excited. Having the 80mm wheel cut to a 76, because the FMW 476 isn't available just yet. Hoping for the flow of an 80 with better spool up, and maybe enough air to touch 10s??

16-17 mpg around town, with my lead foot at the helm. On the interstate it's generally above 20 mpg. Drove it back to GA for Christmas leave and averaged 23.34 mpg at 80 mph.

Seriously considering another truck I found, and if mine sells I would like to pick it up when I go on leave at the end of the month. New price for mine $35,000.

Price drop, $34,500. Damn good deal for someone looking for a street/strip truck. Would also make a strong Quick Diesel/Super Stock contender.

Got the new turbo in last night! Comp wheel is a 80mm that was machined down to 76mm, exducer is still 110mm. 76/87/1.0!

IMG_1237_zps50b481a0.jpg

Back