2005 Dodge Ram CR Street Truck

Bump! Got some seat time with the new turbo. Takes just a second longer than the 475 did to light but it's a beast from there on. 10s on fuel is definitely possible.

I've decided I'm going to swap convertors, to get a higher stall. So truck will now come with a brand new triple disc Goerend convertor as well.

Sure is bud. Give me shout if you'd like some more info.

Drew
770-366-0377

Last edited:
Hmm, well how bout that. Thanks for the heads up and an even bigger thanks for posting it on there for me! If she sells I'm gonna owe you a ton of beer when I come back to GA to pick the next one up.

I know the guy inquiring about it is from TX. Hopefully it'll all work out. I'd buy the chit out out of your truck if I wasn't trying to get into a house right now.

Awesome! It would actually work out great since I'm still stuck out here in El Paso. I really do hate to sell it, but I wanna see it on the track crushing souls, rather than sitting in a parking lot of an Army base. lol where'd y'all find a house at?

I don't even think living on a golf course would help improve my pathetic abilities. LOL good luck with getting in the house!

Awesome! It would actually work out great since I'm still stuck out here in El Paso. I really do hate to sell it, but I wanna see it on the track crushing souls, rather than sitting in a parking lot of an Army base. lol where'd y'all find a house at?

Why even bother, save it for a sunny day.

Sent from my fphone

Drew....
With you being out in El Paso when is a good time to call you?.
Want to chat with you about the truck.........Andy

BTW..Thanks for the heads up on the SPA1's.

With my PCS coming up I won't be around to take offers after the end of the month. Possibly sooner. So for those of you on the fence, until Sept. 14th, price is $32,000 OBO. Not interested in trades but cash talks. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Back