2005 Dodge Ram CR Street Truck

Thanks bud! I appreciate it. Looks like you got a damn good one on your hands as well.

Thanks man, truck runs great especially with Silver Bullet Tuning in the mix. I kno what I have in mine and someone wanting to build a truck would be crazy not to buy this one for what it's priced at. $.02

Thanks bud I appreciate it. I may end up keeping it if training starts before someone buys it? We'll see.

No problem, I'm about to buy a Fummins... What branch are you in? Air Force here.

Just some more free bumps lol

Nice! What year is it? Any mods? I'm in the Army, just hit 3 years last week. Where are you stationed?

06 CCLB lifted 10" with 22's and 37's. Bunch of mods on the motor and trans. 6.7 with a 48RE behind it good for around 600 with a good tune.

I'm stationed at barksdale AFB in Shreveport but am PCSing to Offutt in Omaha on the 31st of October. Been in a little over 4 years.

I have to admit, normally I'd turn my nose up to a Ford. But that's a bad ass truck you've got on your hands! If I end up keeping my truck it will be getting a 6.4, EFI Live, S482, and 150% overs. Ok, yea I'm familiar with the area. I'll actually be passing right through Shreveport on the way home. I follow I-20 the whole way back.

No I'm heading to Bragg, with a quick stop in Georgia. Should be in your area on Oct 9th. Assuming I get all this b/s paperwork done so I can leave? lol

I should have the Fummins by then, you gotta stop by so we can check each others out...

sure man, I'll keep you posted on my progress, but I'd love to grab a beer. what was your name?

Back