Prostock for sale

Bponci

rookie
Im ready to sell my race truck. (personal and some health issues) Its a one off build (procharged and turboed). There are way too many parts to list so if interested pm me for my number so we can talk. The sale will include truck, trailer with some inventory plus tools to work at the track if needed. Truck has ran a 9.30@153 mph on a poor track. Fueling is set all the way backed down 550ccs. (tons left on the table!) There is 980ccs avaliable with the plate full forward. Just installed brand new Chris Alston suspention that is fully adjustable and easy to tune. Many more new parts too! Truck was just in Diesel World mag and shows some closeup pics. (currently i believe it needs a head gasket). (I have the gasket and fire ring kit) I put all my heart and soul in this project and would like someone to enjoy the fun and take care of it. Please no tire kickers. Serious buyers only. $90k obo. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hope everything is ok with you, or turns out ok. I love this truck and hate to see you get rid of it, but hopefully someone will get it and run it and take care of it. Glws.

Hope everything is ok with you, or turns out ok. I love this truck and hate to see you get rid of it, but hopefully someone will get it and run it and take care of it. Glws.

Thanks. I hope so too. I know it seems like alot of money but i have way, way more in it. Thats why im concidering reasonable offers to help others get into racing. I love the sport and dont want it to go away.

Is that a post turbo safety shut off on the elbow of the high pressure turbo?
Awesome truck! Hope all is well.

Sorry to see this Brad and sure hope everything works out for the best for you and your family!! I sure love the truck but its not in my budget at this time, any pics and possibly price on the trailer? PM me if needed

Take part trade on a 96 dodge drag truck that should run 9s when it's back together!? Lol damn I can't stop thinking about how I can buy this! I have a nice boat too? Lol

Sorry to hear this, Brad. Hoping for the best for you and the family with whatever is going on.

Hopefully you can keep the doors open at PDC!

Back