Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

Ohhhhh sounds like a good time with good friends count me in. Maybe I can get my motor back in before then. Ok maybe that's wishfully thinking.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

im thinking i will be there...
Sweet!!!!
Obviously, you'll both be there. I can't see either of you missing it.

If I'm not at a certain other event at the other end of the country, I'll be there! I always like this event, hopefully at this time of year we won't be treated to the 100°+ temperatures like we got later in the year! And hopefully my kid doesn't puke all over at the trophy presentation this time either ;)
We really like it when you're there! BBP!! ;)

ill be there.. i dont think ill bring the golf cart again.. lol
hopefully the truck will make it this year..
No golf cart and no pit stops on the side of the road this year. It was a rough one for you guys last year! Although, it was a long day, and I ended up driving the rig home for part of it.

You had a great time cause you finally got to race a real truck that has only 6 cylinders :cheer:
AND he finally got to meet us!

Shawn, we'd love it if you showed up. Especially, if you both came and we got to take you to the OCEAN!

im sure there will be a class for you, it will be more of a question of how much competition will you have in it.. likely you would run in what they call super street. basically unlimited single and twins..

Ya Tom come pull with us!!! Probly super street like adam said, thats what we run.
And Mikaela I see your on here more often, is that cause your done with facbook so your getting bored... hahahahaah

Ya Tom come pull with us!!! Probly super street like adam said, thats what we run.
And Mikaela I see your on here more often, is that cause your done with facbook so your getting bored... hahahahaah

:blahblah1: I don't miss the DramaBook one bit!! I'm on here more to rep Diesel TV for NHRDA. It was announced that I will be doing the pit interviews :aiwebs_013:

So nhrda just uses MLM's rules for pulling? Just to clear things up I asked because I couldn't find and sled pulling rules or classes on nhrda's site. But as long as MLM rules haven't changed, then it's all good.

-Tom

So nhrda just uses MLM's rules for pulling? Just to clear things up I asked because I couldn't find and sled pulling rules or classes on nhrda's site. But as long as MLM rules haven't changed, then it's all good.

-Tom

NHRDA uses the rules of the pulling organization that they bring in. NHRDA doesn't put on the pull, they just "subcontract" to the organization they use. Two years ago, they used Brian, but he was busy with family stuff last year so they brought in Mike. I haven't talked to Randy about who he got this year. Personally, I'm hoping its Brian and crew.

im hoping to have huge injectors by this time, and I will be hanging weight off my bumper I built

-Tom

We are having MLM put on the pull this year and using their rules

Back