Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

So looking forward to this race and getting too see all our friends for the first time this year! Hopefully, the truck will be ready!

We are happy to announce we added Super Farm Tractors to sled pull lineup

JSDN-Poster-web.jpg

Where is a good place to stay in Redding that is relatively close to the track and won't break the bank?

We stayed at the Red Lion Inn last year but this year Stacy found a house to rent for the weekend and it was cheap as it is not summer vacation time and we can fit all the NHRDA staff in it.

Just so everyone is clear the dyno will be at O'Reilly auto parts on Dana drive the day before the event from 10am to 4pm. I want to have fun and hang out with everyone for once. Sorry if it ruins your plans.

Just so everyone is clear the dyno will be at O'Reilly auto parts on Dana drive the day before the event from 10am to 4pm. I want to have fun and hang out with everyone for once. Sorry if it ruins your plans.

Not at all. Its about time you have fun with the rest of us. Just gotta come a day early now

5 bucks says the dually lays down more than your tow rig LOL or wait either of your trucks would have to run for that lmfao. Love u buddy. See u soon

ill be there see if i can break 362 this time hahaha

Getting close. Hopefully I can bring the first gen up and put a few miles on the new engine. The Ford is more comfortable though....

We should be there just have a few tweaks to do to the turkc and it will be ready to go.

Should be leaving here on the Wednesday and we should pull in Friday morning/afternoon sometime

Back