Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

ron i got to check out your project coming together this afternoon..
i have one last little hickup to get past with the head and all the parts will be started getting put together tomorrow night.. if things go well might be running by the weekend.. fingers crossed

19 days and counting anyone else excited

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wpXsnuWL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wpXsnuWL0[/ame]

We are going to try and have Max'd Out there. Also have 3 sportsman and 1 super diesel truck coming from ATP shop.

We are going to try and have Max'd Out there. Also have 3 sportsman and 1 super diesel truck coming from ATP shop.

I knew you couldn't resist. Can't wait. Hopefully the little white Ferd will be there, but I just don't know. Don't think we will be at the dyno on Friday, but you never know.

That's funny you think Matt might have his truck ready LOL

I don't ever say that the truck won't be there until we pull through the gate with out it. Considering I'm the one that has spent countless 19 hour days in the shop with him trying to get it ready, I think I have a little more knowledge about how hard he works to get the truck to races then anyone else out there. You never know what some one will do when they are motivated shawn. :evil

Does anyone know if they are allowing camping at the track and if we can move in Friday night or afternoon?

Does anyone know if they are allowing camping at the track and if we can move in Friday night or afternoon?

Aaron, there is always a big group that camps out Friday and Saturday night. Not sure what time the gates will open, but we've always gotten there in the early evening and the gate is open.

i'm not saying where i'm going anymore, if i show up, i show up, if not no biggy cause no ones expecting me. been so busy with work and the kids i haven't even looked at the truck in months

Thanks Mikeala, We should arrive Friday sometime in the late afternoon or early evening. Hopefully in enough time to enjoy a few drinks with some of the people camped out there or even get out for a good dinner.

Hopefully testing the truck this weekend to see how it holds up now that we fixed it again.

Gates will be open till 8pm Friday night

Complete info is on NHRDA website on events page

OK, I'm running the tow truck in sportsman, Max'd out qualifies for S.S., P.S., and Pro Stock. I just need a 11.90 entry to round my day off....oh yeah, the sled pull!

Our efi dodge tow/sportsman truck is the sled puller also, may go 20', but I have an entry.

Well too bad we arent towing with my Ford any more or else I would have pulled.. Is there a class for a FL50 freightliner? LOL

Back