Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

LOL @ the trash talking!

Anyone have a Pro-stock legal truck they'll let me stage and get points in? ;)

I'll be there at least racing my dually, will probably bring the race truck chassis with me to get certified, if the area's cert technician is available that weekend AND I have all the necessary tubes in by then (should be able to). It will really suck towing at 55 mph though in California (instead of doing 70 with the camper but no trailer)!

LOL @ the trash talking!

Anyone have a Pro-stock legal truck they'll let me stage and get points in? ;)

I'll be there at least racing my dually, will probably bring the race truck chassis with me to get certified, if the area's cert technician is available that weekend AND I have all the necessary tubes in by then (should be able to). It will really suck towing at 55 mph though in California (instead of doing 70 with the camper but no trailer)!

White Out qualifies, you can use it if you want, Michael, least I can do for selling you that race truck.:D

White Out qualifies, you can use it if you want, Michael, least I can do for selling you that race truck.:D

Ken,
I didn't realize it was certed for 9.99 or quicker (but not surprised)! If it's okay I may take you up on that! LOL, with the carnage I saw on the Phoenix race TV show, White Out could have won Pro Stock just by being operable at the end!

Crap, just saw your 2nd post! Thanks for the offer though!

Ken,
I didn't realize it was certed for 9.99 or quicker (but not surprised)! If it's okay I may take you up on that! LOL, with the carnage I saw on the Phoenix race TV show, White Out could have won Pro Stock just by being operable at the end!

LOL Isn't that the point? Just because you have the fastest truck, doesn't mean you win. Its all about making sure you don't break worse then the other guy!

Thanks Rob! But I don't want to get in the way of you running every single class! ;)BTW, if I bring my LBZ ECM, is there any easy way to check to make sure it is good? I just want to check before I get to the point of trying to fire the truck up!

LOL Isn't that the point? Just because you have the fastest truck, doesn't mean you win. Its all about making sure you don't break worse then the other guy!

perfectly said girl, alot of people won't race when they see the big hp trucks in there, but they need to finish the race also, you don't need to be the quickest, just get lucky in hte ladder :doh:

glad you guys are trying to get matt's truck running, she's an animal

Who all is camping at the track? I think I am going to stay at the track with a sleeping bag in the bed lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll be staying at the track, have sleeping bag will travel.

I'll be staying at the track as well, probably outside the gates late Friday night, then again after the races Saturday night. Here's to hoping my kid doesn't puke all over the trophy presentation this year!

We will be camping at the track as well. We should roll in friday afternoon and set up camp for friday night and saturday night,
We will have gibsons so people are more than welcome to come hang out at our camp as well.

I'm not sure if I can get out of here before mid day Friday, so I may miss the Friday party.

We will be camping at the track as well. We should roll in friday afternoon and set up camp for friday night and saturday night,
We will have gibsons so people are more than welcome to come hang out at our camp as well.

If you love me, you'll save me a bottle

Don't know how big the aprty will be Friday night since we have to race the next day but Saturday night should be a good one

Back