Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Dead snake from earlier. Firewall at work wouldn't let me post it.
ccc9717b2b3133d4d2803fde672d95e8.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hes been aweful quiet lately. Ever sense he aired his frustrations a few days ago. :poke:

I'm still alive and well thanks for asking!

Was detained 20 hours 2 weekends ago good thing we have a nice detention policy.

Looking forward to going further south than 80. Haven't been in about 6 months.

I'm still alive and well thanks for asking!

Was detained 20 hours 2 weekends ago good thing we have a nice detention policy.

Looking forward to going further south than 80. Haven't been in about 6 months.

You keep your maple syrup azz up nort eh!

Personally I like to let the pistons close the valves so you know they’re sealed tight for maximum BSFC’s.
206e99272646b4eb22aa9eb69822fc85.jpg

Neither exhaust valve liked it though.

Its those junk cats. Wasnt it allen's father that got around 2 million out of a mbe, or was it a d12? There's a lesson to be learned

Yea we got one running around here. Makes like 300 raw HP and runs hundreds of miles a year for a farmer. It’s pretty much the benchmark that all other motors strive to be. Parts are non existent because you never have to replace them.

Its those junk cats. Wasnt it allen's father that got around 2 million out of a mbe, or was it a d12? There's a lesson to be learned

D12 425 HP still chugging away. 2000 model year truck. Head has never been off. Last I checked it was 3.3 million km which is 2.05 million miles.

If anyone likes Volvo’s so much you can come pull the head of this pile.
0f8765bf3db2c965e5c5e8696b0323d5.jpg

I’ll be right beside you putting a head back on a C15 in a 379, you know a truck that you work on all of the engine from under the hood.

Well any fuel mileage it was getting... is gone. I don’t understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who’s got the part number for the s480 cat turbo replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back