Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Also... these idiots have no clue. I even tried stopping them before they were done loading because I knew it wasn’t gonna work. The response I got was “have to finish loading you, then we’ll fix it if it’s wrong”. Ok!!!!
21c4adeedd6eb2115b7d16c0ce82785a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you back up and slam on the brakes?

As we speak, they are now on attempt number 5 at making it right.

As we speak, they are now on attempt number 5 at making it right.

So they've cost you what 4-5hrs at this point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Someone please remind me why all the extra emissions on the new trucks are necessary?

This new truck is going to drive me to drink and we haven't hauled load one with it yet.

Someone please remind me why all the extra emissions on the new trucks are necessary?

This new truck is going to drive me to drink and we haven't hauled load one with it yet.

To save the planet, remember that when your behind a new truck and the raw fuel smell is burning your eyes and it’s smoking blue trying to regen.

It's because some sick **** enjoys seeing me get my giant ass under the cab of a Navistar to remove the NOxIN sensor.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It's because some sick **** enjoys seeing me get my giant ass under the cab of a Navistar to remove the NOxIN sensor.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch hair! If I ever meet who ever's bright idea it was it will not end well for them.

To save the planet, remember that when your behind a new truck and the raw fuel smell is burning your eyes and it’s smoking blue trying to regen.

I will try to keep this in mind when I have to have our 2017 Western Star towed in because it shutdown on a jobsite in BFE because it didn't regen.

So they've cost you what 4-5hrs at this point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was there for 13.5 hours total.
On the 5th attempt they finally got it right. All while my trailer ran the entire 13.5 hrs.

I was there for 13.5 hours total.
On the 5th attempt they finally got it right. All while my trailer ran the entire 13.5 hrs.

I would have burnt the place down on my way out of the driveway.

I would have burnt the place down on my way out of the driveway.

I’d rather go burn down the brokerage that won’t pay an ounce of detention... worthless phucks.

You know how hard it is to keep track of all the bank accounts you need to store all the money you make with ELD’s? I’m sure Allan can fill us in. This guy can’t stand counting all that money anymore.

Hes been aweful quiet lately. Ever sense he aired his frustrations a few days ago. :poke:

Last edited:
Back