Fleece VGT controller, 12V and twins?

Waiting Paitently as I can. Im stoked. Will the controller be able to do exhaust brake function with an added throttle switch? Do the vp44 and commonrail controllers do exhaust brake functions?

Yes it does have an exhaust brake function, and you don't have to add a throttle switch, we read it off the CAN bus :bow: all you have to do is activate the exhaust brake via a switch and anytime TPS=0 your face hit's the windshield :) (Braking force is software adjustable).

Manual transmission owners need to ask about our billet aluminum shifter bracket for the EB switch and realtime boost control knob. It reminds me of a splitter but cooler :)

Thanks,

Brayden

Manual transmission owners need to ask about our billet aluminum shifter bracket for the EB switch and realtime boost control knob. It reminds me of a splitter but cooler :)

Thanks,

Brayden

Yes what about this bracket? :Cheer:

Im assuming the 12v controller will still do EB function with a switch since the can bus stuff does. Ill be calling you soon. thanks

i will be glad when the 12v controllers come out. It will change the 12v life cuz u can pick up a turbo cheap and one of these controllers and the u have a perfomance upgrade turbo&exhaust brake still cheaper than buyin a turbo and exhaust brake seperate

Brayden,

would we just need the MAP sensor off a 3rd gen to make it work on a 12v? I like your idea of twin 351's over an s480... but what about other applications with the same model controller? techically if your controller just takes signals from TPS, MAP, and RPM and converts it into a CAN signal that the turbo sees.. could a guy adapt it to a gas application using the same sensors? I've been dreaming up a twin 351 6.0L vortec setup for my '72 chevy... would be a demon. Any way I could make it understand controls from a sandalone engine controller? Or am I just dreaming, and probably just going to cook up a spring setup for the collar.

thanks
Sean

+1

I'm with this guy. I'm in the planning stages of converting my Toyota supra from a 76/71/17 single turbo to a pair of 351ve's. Near as I can tell, a 12v controller would be my best bet since I've got rpm, map and tps signals I can tap into. They are all 5v sensors too. I'm curious if there is a possibility o using a speed sensor input to program boost level by "gear". That way, I can have less boost in tue lower gears and more boost in the higher gears.... Cuz two 351s on my car could push enough air to make 900-1000rwhp if I'm not careful.

Thanks,

Brayden

Turned out pretty cool
downsized_0912001019.jpg

So, let me get this right. The HE451 worked without any electronic changes made on a 6.7, or is one of your controllers needed for it?

i'm looking at a he341ve on a gasser, would there be problems with heat in the controller if the existing cooling lines were retained?

we have not finished the 12v controler at this time. as for heat....as long as its not sitting right over a header it will b fine....however; to my knowedge we do not have a "universal" controler..

Back