i found this on craigslist!!!!! WOW $25,000

c snyder

Well being prior law I can say he has a record a mile long for thefts and if you cant understand that I guess there isnt any reasoning with you. Either you are stupid or just a troll. Ill have your IP ran and find out.

Dyno Jet portable dyno with load cell in house/ partnership with Full Boar Enterprises

making 10 second trucks one piece of stick on chrome at a time

this is very nice from c snyder now u can see!!!

Originally Posted by $spendyplayer$
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSnyder
Quote:
Quote:
just an FYI....Ive never delt with this clown but he did once sell a truck out from under me while I was on my way to his place. You should check with the law in his county on his record for stolen stuff etc before making the purchase. Not a good person at all!!! He has screwed many people on Comp over trucks as well. its your choice.

the guy was nice to me the truck was everything he said it was and im really happy with the truck. but thanks for the consern asshole

are you that f'n stupid? Anyone can be nice when you are giving them money. Ignorance is bliss and I can sure as hell tell you now you wont live long on this forum being an idiot.

He told me your a wine ass and I guess he is right

Dude, there is no whine ass about me whatsoever. I call it as I see it and I do a damn good job of helping others out. Read my posts. Ive been doing this stuff for many years. What do you see me gaining by offering my advice? I used to be in law enforcement and believe me he has screwed alot of folks in my area and on this website

now u know how he is

all the trucks i sold on compd poeple are real happy!!!!!! plus i quote u never delt with me!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:who looks like the ass now.:hehe::thankyou2: now every body can see u are just :bs:

Too bad the other guy must have something productive to do today, I was kind of banking on this being my evening entertainment.

Well being prior law I can say he has a record a mile long for thefts and if you cant understand that I guess there isnt any reasoning with you. Either you are stupid or just a troll. Ill have your IP ran and find out.

Dyno Jet portable dyno with load cell in house/ partnership with Full Boar Enterprises

making 10 second trucks one piece of stick on chrome at a time

Is it not unlawful to have random people's records run for personal gain?

all the trucks i sold on compd poeple are real happy!!!!!! plus i quote u never delt with me!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:who looks like the ass now.:hehe::thankyou2: now every body can see u are just :bs:

Trust me you have delt with me you ignorant moron. In more ways than you know. Cant wait to read your next arrest report....

I find alot of humor in you slandering my weight. You have NO idea if my profile pic is even me you clownass! Ive given you my address....I DARE you to come visit me!

Last edited:
Trust me you have delt with me you ignorant moron. In more ways than you know. Cant wait to read your next arrest report....

I find alot of humor in you slandering my weight. You have NO idea if my profile pic is even me you clownass! Ive given you my address....I DARE you to come visit me!
u buying dinner? *bdh* magnum PI

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
just an FYI....Ive never delt with this clown but he did once sell a truck out from under me while I was on my way to his place. You should check with the law in his county on his record for stolen stuff etc before making the purchase. Not a good person at all!!! He has screwed many people on Comp over trucks as well. its your choice.

the guy was nice to me the truck was everything he said it was and im really happy with the truck. but thanks for the consern asshole

are you that f'n stupid? Anyone can be nice when you are giving them money. Ignorance is bliss and I can sure as hell tell you now you wont live long on this forum being an idiot.

He told me your a wine ass and I guess he is right

Dude, there is no whine ass about me whatsoever. I call it as I see it and I do a damn good job of helping others out. Read my posts. Ive been doing this stuff for many years. What do you see me gaining by offering my advice? I used to be in law enforcement and believe me he has screwed alot of folks in my area and on this website
:bs:I THINK U SAID I NEVER DELT WIH THIS CLOWN!!!! U ARE LYING MORE ANE MORE ALL THE TIME:doh:

ok i have no clue what the FCK this clown is talking about.... all i see is blah blah blah im jealous of someone elses success blah blah blhah

Back