i found this on craigslist!!!!! WOW $25,000

Your a trolllllll all you do on this forum is sell stuff gtfo this is not craigs list go to cf and sell your junk. Chris is a good guy who helps out this community and makes this place better. I dont think one person on here has your back so just leave and dont burn bridges on your way.:thankyou2:
: well i never ask him to jump on my post he made that choice. think i will stay on and keep selling. that is y there is a for sale link. :thankyou2: i realy dont care what he does!!!!!!!!!!!! i have never met the guy so dont no y he is a dick. he sure sound like a real nice guy the way he ****s with poeple. :rules:

I will poke your wife!!!!!!!!!:hump: u cant get the job done. robo-cop
And for your :group: u guys can kiss my ass:Cheer:

LOL so it comes out that you are just hot for my wife and jealous of me. You are a true POS! There are MANY guys on this forum that have met my wife and I and know just how tight her and I are. I think she puked in her mouth a little when she read your words you slob. She also said make sure you come see us on a weekend when she is home all day so she can knock the sh!t out of you too.

Sorry to interupt but why does he only want $25K for that truck? I saw his mega cab long bed for sale awhile ago is Terry getting out of trucks?

Well my cousin's sister knows this guy who's aunt's brother's uncle is a lawyer who says you're full of sh!t and his Dad can kick your Dad's @ss

Sorry to interupt but why does he only want $25K for that truck? I saw his mega cab long bed for sale awhile ago is Terry getting out of trucks?
i think he just want to sell the 2.6 truck for now.
He sells trucks on the side to i think:Cheer: that is what he told me.

Which trucks are they? The cl post has been deleted, and i dont see any on haisleys page.

It was on there when I looked the day this trainwreck was posted but it's gone now...

Terry Martin's 05 silver quadcab dually standalone commonrail is this one...

The truck that was on Haisley's website 4 days ago was silver, and had Martin Farms stickers on the bottom of the quad cab windows. It's been for sale for a while now for this price.

I think it's time to give up on this one.

Hes a f'n broken record.

Back