i found this on craigslist!!!!! WOW $25,000

2005 ram 3500 4x4 cummins diesel pulling truck. new scheid built 6.7 cummins engine. dynoed at 1100+ hp. bosch stand alone fuel system. choice of turbos, and please call for more details.((now has a hood stack)) i can get u the number. just pm me.

Looks like it, one of those fishy kind of "oh hey look what i found, pm me for info".

Why not just post the link?

2005 ram 3500 4x4 cummins diesel pulling truck. new scheid built 6.7 cummins engine. dynoed at 1100+ hp. bosch stand alone fuel system. choice of turbos, and please call for more details.((now has a hood stack)) i can get u the number. just pm me.

When you say "I found this on CL" it makes one believe you want to scam people. Otherwise you would just say its for sale....

When you say "I found this on CL" it makes one believe you want to scam people. Otherwise you would just say its for sale....
well it is for sale. how can u scam when am trying to buy it!!!!! there is one guy before me if he dont take it i will.

The OP.... he didnt like my post so he sent me a sweet inbox to show his IQ...

fat asss
u keep it up
:rules::rules::rules:eek:k!!!!!!! u want to play!! the guy that bought my last truck is going to put on here what u pm him. he AND THE BIG THING IS I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR TALK TO U SO HOW CAN U SLANDER ALL THE TIME! GROW UP!!!!I have sold more trucks then u ever will and thay still come back to buy more!!!!!!!!! i see u posted a 2003 4 door long box that looked like crap for 13500.:doh: and u think i ripp poeple off :hehe: i could get them a mint body tuck like that for $8,500 to $10,000 all day long. dont know y u do this to poeple maybe u loose some weight u will feel better and u want be such an ASS.
he thinks he is magnum PI:hehe: u will see when that guy puts his pm on here.

:rules::rules::rules:eek:k!!!!!!! u want to play!! the guy that bought my last truck is going to put on here what u pm him. he AND THE BIG THING IS I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR TALK TO U SO HOW CAN U SLANDER ALL THE TIME! GROW UP!!!!I have sold more trucks then u ever will and thay still come back to buy more!!!!!!!!! i see u posted a 2003 4 door long box that looked like crap for 13500.:doh: and u think i ripp poeple off :hehe: i could get them a mint body tuck like that for $8,500 to $10,000 all day long. dont know y u do this to poeple maybe u loose some weight u will feel better and u want be such an ASS.
he thinks he is magnum PI:hehe: u will see when that guy puts his pm on here.

:blahblah1::blahblah1:

YouMad?

Back