6.4 cummins build

It's crazy this threads back up top. I now own the 6.4 the guy started the thread about

Yeah, I thought I saw his truck for sale in the classifieds not long ago. Did you buy the whole truck or just the motor? Why did he sell it? I think I remember reading something about it but I'm not sure now. Seems like it never performed like he expected or something?

I traded my 2.6 truck for a single cab, 6.4 and trans out of his truck. Yeah head gasket was blown with less than 5k miles on the build I was told. Motor looks flawless inside and I've got a big valve head and single runner zz fab common rail intake thatll go on it before it's dropped on my single cab

Right now it's got the 5.9 that came in the truck. 160* Exergys he had, billet 475/96 1.1 and a little n20. As soon as the head is finished the 6.4 is going in,300% overs, 468/488 with a gate and a little n20 just in case lol. Plan to street drive the truck then hit the track as much as we can.

I'm betting I'll hook at a open hook or two I was tired of seeing the truck set there and then having to haul it 4-6 hours one way to hook

Back