SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

I just got off the phone with David, he said the only time he has had issues with wide tired trucks on the dyno is when said tires are underinflated. If you have any doubt though, bring a spare set of wheels.

That said, I've watched countless trucks on his rig and never seen a problem.

Hope this helps!

here is my 103" wide on his dyno:
DSC02960.jpg

Thanks for the pic, I should be good definetley.

Didn't realize it was that close to me, only 3 hours away. I won't have my truck back yet but I think I'm gonna go watch.... and drink. :D

Didn't realize it was that close to me, only 3 hours away. I won't have my truck back yet but I think I'm gonna go watch.... and drink. :D

I got your text message the other day Danny, you are crazy. When are you gonna head over. We are leaving early friday morning.

I found out yesterday that I have something else that weekend that I am going to need to do ... Now how do I be in 2 places at once ..... ??? How much for a body double??????

I found out yesterday that I have something else that weekend that I am going to need to do ... Now how do I be in 2 places at once ..... ??? How much for a body double??????

do think I'll make it either. Chris, $500 is what it'll cost for me to stand in for you LOL Hmmmm..... Hmmmmm ??? :poke: :Cheer:

For the 12.0 quarter class, what is that for the eighth? It says eight grand in total payouts. What are the payouts for each class? If I knew that, it may be easier to convince others in my area to come.. Thanks..

Yep.. If my butt meter is right, it's a little faster now.. I look forward to getting to the track to see the results..

I plan on makin it over with some buddies. I wanna try to hit that elusive (to me) 600hp mark. I dont plan to race but I might change my mind.

I'll be there...should have the rest of my twins project done this weekend. Looks like we might need to bring a trailor for you, or a long strap :hehe:

Me and the wifey will be there saturday to watch the drag racing and pick up some fancy parts from Keating:rockwoot:

Then when are you gonna pick me up so we can go test it out?

Saturday afternoon? Or sunday for sure, Might need to let the paint dry saturday but we'll see. I'll probably have everything done friday. Might need some help dialing them in.

Saturday afternoon? Or sunday for sure, Might need to let the paint dry saturday but we'll see. I'll probably have everything done friday. Might need some help dialing them in.

Sounds good to me just let me know. I have some painting I need to get around too as well.

Sounds good to me just let me know. I have some painting I need to get around too as well.

Alright I'll holler at ya sometime this weekend when i get it all finished, I don't think its gonna be enough to get me into the 12s :\

Back