SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

I'd reckon time trials will start around 10ish....

It looks like my 2 year old son is comming with me so I doubt I'll race but I still wanna hit the dyno.

I'll be there sometime Thursday I hope.

BTW, Matt has been known to tell a fib every now and then, he has also been known to get kicked in the nads too!! :kick:

Not sure if I'll be there friday or not, but I'll be there saturday for sure.

I'll be there sometime Thursday I hope.

BTW, Matt has been known to tell a fib every now and then, he has also been known to get kicked in the nads too!! :kick:

See how violent he can become! ..You should see the pic's of those poor women. :banned:
:evil

So... Nobody's gonna camp ??

also the track will have test and tune on Friday night..gates open at 5pm and run from 6pm to 9pm..

Friday night

Will they let you camp at the track friday after T/T? It would be nice to be ready saturday morning. If not I will be looking to camp Turbomatt. I would think there will be others wanting to camp also. Jeff

...Just spoke with the track manager. Self contained camping at the track is cool Friday nite & there are even a couple of 15amp 110V plugs available.
(He did say there on 1 breaker, & it wont take very much, so bring blankets, if you dont have a generator, as it will likely be in the 30's.)

also the track will have test and tune on Friday night..gates open at 5pm and run from 6pm to 9pm..

Thanks for that info. Willtry to make it to the track fri night.

U camping PETE?
TOMMY

Thanks for that info. Willtry to make it to the track fri night.

U camping PETE?
TOMMY

Tommy, I honestly dont know where I'm staying yet. It will be me, the boy, a guy from work, and me so we may just get a hotel room.

See you guys there! Heading down tomorrow afternoon!

The TS crew is at Best Western in FWB so is Timbeaux and the Fleece Performance crew.... Who else is at the BW?

Our crew is coming down at different times on Thursday looks like I am piloting the crew that will hit around 3:00am Fri morning :doh:

Well I guess I'll call and see if they have any rooms left so I can meet all the celebrities.

Tommy, I honestly dont know where I'm staying yet. It will be me, the boy, a guy from work, and me so we may just get a hotel room.
Same here, Bro.
Me and Lynn are headin down thurs night. Were towing my truck with his.
U gonna chit when U see his Chevy.
TOMMY

Back