SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

Guess everybody is out drinking still, I heard 12 trucks in Pro Street!

Colton said if you guys ever set up for a golf cart ET class he would be happy to drive for the TS team

IMG_5142.jpg

Thats a great pic, looks like he is really havin fun. It was an awesome time

He had a ball Mike, betwen all the suckers and cookies he earned for having the best plumbers crack in attendance it made the 3 hour ride worth it for him.

It was good to see some of your guy's trucks and meet some of you guys. There were a lot of guys there from alot of different forums. The talk of the town is the 80's white Dodge that flat out ran. Beautiful truck and ran well. Thats a helluva sleeper...

Someone passed me on I-10 east as I was heading home in a white Dodge with CompD stickers on the back window. Nice truck. Next time, honk or something...Its always good to meet a fellow member on the roads. So, whoever you are that passed a black Duramax putting along at 70 mph, that was me.

I just got back home..it was a good weekend.
Track prep could have been better but it wasn't for a lack of people trying to get the track owner to do something about it...he just didn't really care I don't think.
As far as truck count....it was 12 Pro Street, 50+ ET Bracket, 7-8 7.70 index and one Top Dragster.

A nice turnout for sure.

Some one had a really sweet old white Dodge club cab....man I love that truck!!! I passed it on the way home on a trailer behind a 12V powered chevy CC dually....

Some one had a really sweet old white Dodge club cab....man I love that truck!!! I passed it on the way home on a trailer behind a 12V powered chevy CC dually....

That's Tommy's P-pumped twin turbo first gen. You should see both of those trucks up close they are beautiful.

Back