SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

Me and Phil almost ran into you on the CompD Barf Cart LOL....that smoke smelled like raw fuel.
Bad injector ?

I think I remember seein you guys now...not that I knew it was you... Yeah, I have a bad injector...not bad for just over 200K....

I had a good time and got to meet a few more folks, many thanks to the fine folks at Suncoast and the Stuckey's for putting on a good time for all!

Could someone tell us who was in the finals in each class? Also some info on Pro Street et and mph. Usually someone gives a recap of who's there and times etc. :what:

Lemmie see what I can remember. Rich Buckley had a broke bye in the PS final... Buck hurt something in his semifinal win over Jess and couldn't make the call. I think the quickest PS lap was a 6.2x. Joel Greathouse won QD beating Kevin Merideth in the final. Matt wells was 3rd. Joel also took the final round win in ET as well.

Scheid had some horrible tire shake on their first lap and hurt something (not sure what) that caused Bo to let off early in his 2nd run. I was blown away at the truck count. 11 pro street trucks at a Feb. Event is nuts! Only one other event that I am aware of has had a bigger PS field and that is TS. Also, 4 dmaxes in PS is crazy too! If most of the usual suspects get their stuff together by TS we may see 20 plus in PS. The truck count was by far the biggest I can remember at this event. Earl, Robert and the Suncoast gang hustled their asses off and got a very good turnout.

Yes... Team green was there, they were fighting some issues with the new setup and traction. Gabby did not come up. Also Anthony, the Limited Edition AirDog went to a local guy who was a great bracket racer. He had the best ET package all day and had it not been for a redlight, he would have caused trouble in the last 2 rounds.

There were a BUNCH of trucks racing! ...& an amazing number of them were FAST!! (like 15 trucks running 7's or better) Very little breakage as well.
'09's gonna be an intresting year.
Anybody catch Brian Carters MPH when he ran 6.80 smokin all 4 tires??
(7500lb 1-ton 4x4 4-door dually in the SIXES!:eek: )

There were a BUNCH of trucks racing! ...& an amazing number of them were FAST!! (like 15 trucks running 7's or better) Very little breakage as well.
'09's gonna be an intresting year.
Anybody catch Brian Carters MPH when he ran 6.80 smokin all 4 tires??
(7500lb 1-ton 4x4 4-door dually in the SIXES!:eek: )

Was the 6.80 on the SQUEEZE???

If so, Ha!! #2only's where it's at!!!

lol

Holy, crap, I wish I could have been there, at least to see Brian Carter's run! Does anyone have vid of the run?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Pretty sure he was spraying it.

And you know you want to hit the juice, you just don't want to build a new engine with more compression just yet:poke:LOL

LOL

Heck NO man!!! I'm a cop, I can't be use'n Drugs!!!

Don't do Drugs!!! Drugs er Bad!!! mmmmKay!!!!!

lol

But your Dang Right I don't wanna be build another engine any time soon!! Ugh!!

For those of you that couldnt make it you missed a great weekend of racing. Brian's dodge was just plain sick.
I had a great time racing and meeting some new faces and we look forward to next year already.

it was 109 and that was on 1 stage of spray..will be interesting when it hooks...would have been great if i would have beaten that green machine my last run..TS is going to be very interesting

Back