SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

I know Brian did 106mph in the 1/8th on drag week, so that sounds about right. Hey, how'd the 4bt ranger do?? :poke:

slow. no traction and a issue with the water pump not puming any water .300 degrees after the burn out is iffy. we'll be back and ready next time.

Oh yeah Poo Dot..... I didn't even recognize you Brian. Your runs on that slick track would have given me a poo dot too. :hehe: Good job keeping that thing out of the wall.

Yes... Team green was there, they were fighting some issues with the new setup and traction. Gabby did not come up. Also Anthony, the Limited Edition AirDog went to a local guy who was a great bracket racer. He had the best ET package all day and had it not been for a redlight, he would have caused trouble in the last 2 rounds.

I could have sworn Buck's Dmax ran a 6.10 but I am probly wrong.

There were alot of fast trucks there this weekend. Mine isnt that fast but I would have loved to race. I really wish I would have held on to the smarty until afterwards.

poo dot,it sure was fun racin' you in the 1st round.Make sure and be ready for the pro tree next time(you still flew by me)!!!I had a great time!!!!Good people and alot of FAST trucks!!!!!

Back