SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

Still can't decide if I wanna make the trip yet guess I'll Kno in 10hrs haha... the fummins ain't done but my new 08 is now Spartan tuned!

I'm going to the track tonight.. If it runs well and turns the times it needs to, I'll probably drive it there friday night.. Just a 7.5-8 hour drive, race all day, and then drive home.. :bang

Change of plans for me, I'll be rolling in about the crack of dawn on Friday.

I gotta hook the nitrous back up and change my new intake horn then I'll be headed out at 6am

The TS crew is at Best Western in FWB so is Timbeaux and the Fleece Performance crew.... Who else is at the BW?

Our crew is coming down at different times on Thursday looks like I am piloting the crew that will hit around 3:00am Fri morning :doh:

Me and Billy are at the Best Western also.

There are a few here at the holiday inn sun spree. What time is everyone heading over to the dyno in the morning?

Im leaving here @2pm and driving into the night 10hr drive for me.

Interested as well, sounded like Jepling was going to be on the dyno.....curious how the new setup worked

Interested as well, sounded like Jepling was going to be on the dyno.....curious how the new setup worked

Well the new setup worked great:rockwoot: but i still need some more time to tune it in, i had to use the standard smarty tnt revo program since someone took my smarty with the tntr in it :doh: I hate a theif. But i still rolled the rollers to the tune of 823hp on fuel only and that was done with just the smarty! Turned the mp8 on and lost 20hp:badidea:.

Back