SunCoast Dyno Day/Redneck Nationals!

Alright I'll holler at ya sometime this weekend when i get it all finished, I don't think its gonna be enough to get me into the 12s :\

:hehe::hehe: Then you are doing something wrong.

Lol..damn i hope not, shouldn't be too hard right? Just hold my foot to the floor thats how Im suppose to do it? :hehe:

Lol..damn i hope not, shouldn't be too hard right? Just hold my foot to the floor thats how Im suppose to do it? :hehe:

Every now and then if scoot over a little farther to the right and change up the angle you use to push the pedal it will go just a hair fasterLOLLOLLOL

Every now and then if scoot over a little farther to the right and change up the angle you use to push the pedal it will go just a hair fasterLOLLOLLOL

Kind of like a thug driving his hoopty down the street? got that gangster lean to the middle of the car like he is scared someone is gonna take his girlfriend out of the passenger seat :hehe:

Redneck Nationals are a blast!

I remember being there the first year in the Passat. As I pull into the lane for the first round of bracket racing the track official tries to kick me off because I'm in a car and "this is a truck event". I tell him no its a diesel event and Earl Stuckey personally invited me (to race the Rabbit as he called it LOL). He wouldn't give up so I asked him if wanted me to call Earl on his cell phone and just as I did he finally lets me go.

Then I ended up "beating" a Dodge and went back to the stands to see my retailer and his family who were there from Tallahassee. My retailer says you know who you just beat don't you? That's so in so who happened to own a couple of big body shops in Tallahassee and does a lot of business with both my retailer and myself.

Oops! LOL

So what's the word on classes and purses? Who do we ask? If there is one, what's the 12.0 class eighth mile time?

LOL...You'll get arrested there, for a lot less than we get away with at the campground!!
(I have nude pictures of Billy from Suncoast '04)

ewww..who would want to know that?!?! keep that sh!t to yourself..thanks for ruining my Valentines Day... Gaaaaa...

LOL

what day are you leaving for suncoast Matt?

So what's the word on classes and purses? Who do we ask? If there is one, what's the 12.0 class eighth mile time?

7.70 is the index, and the index class and ET should pay 1k to win, 650 or 750 to runner up, and 250 for semis.... I think.

Timmy, when will you be down?? Mom and I will be there Thursday afternoon sometime. Gary

Rodger, the new truck should be up and running by TS for sure. I'm shooting for Rockingham in April......but as usual I started late:bang See ya in Ft. Walton Beach:rockwoot: Gary

ewww..who would want to know that?!?! keep that sh!t to yourself..thanks for ruining my Valentines Day... Gaaaaa...

LOL

what day are you leaving for suncoast Matt?

Thinking about heading over Thursday, but not carved in stone yet.
Unfortunatly, Billy abused his powers as a moderator & made me destroy the pic with him in it, but I do still have shots of the three Ft Walton woman that he defiled. (Definitly cant be posted here!)

Nobody else gonna camp ?

less than a week, I cant wait. I'm trying to get a camper rented from the base here but will probly end up in a hotel.

looks like me and a few more will be heading down that way thursday. It will be my 1st time at this event and look forward to seeing what the highest number is going to be on the dyno after everyone had all winter to work on them. Anybody got any guesses fuel only and with:nos:

What time does practice and racing start?

And what time do you guys expect racing the finish?

I will be there around 10am saturday morning

Back