6.7 swap, yay or nay?

I have not cared enough to figure out the differance. The Zuess will run either with no issues, both injs take the same voltage to run and the solenoids ohm out the same but yet a 5.9 ecm does not like a 6.7 inj.

Since you are sooooo smart why have you not told us why they dont work?

I dont really care because my ECM will run both.

I have not cared enough to figure out the differance. The Zuess will run either with no issues, both injs take the same voltage to run and the solenoids ohm out the same but yet a 5.9 ecm does not like a 6.7 inj.

Since you are sooooo smart why have you not told us why they dont work?

I dont really care because my ECM will run both.

Really!

Then why is there two supposed zues ECM's 6.7 and 5.9 if one will run both?

Hey im in the market for a used car, got one?:hehe:

Last edited:
You are a true dipsh1t.

How many pins are in a 6.7 harness in the c1 and c2 connector and how many pins are in a 5.9 harness c1 and c2? Your answer for why there are two different models genius.

You will not get me on this, you are trying to trump me on something you have absolutly no clue about. You really should stop now I am trying to be nice.

You are a true dipsh1t.

How many pins are in a 6.7 harness in the c1 and c2 connector and how many pins are in a 5.9 harness c1 and c2? Your answer for why there are two different models genius.

You will not get me on this, you are trying to trump me on something you have absolutly no clue about. You really should stop now I am trying to be nice.

You said ONE would run both, if the pins are different how do you know this?

BTW im looking for a lincoln contenental....LOL

For the record im still being nice.

Easy English for the the ratard-

Both ECM's have the same drivers the only differance is in the connectors .

*bdh**bdh*

Id say do it when you can its mostly a cost of money and time. Though if keeping it a CR get some billet rods. Been be more then happy to share his thoughts about that.

I want to do the same as Roachie is doing 6.7 swap in a VP going to wait till he has his done. As far as injectors and piston's has me boggled.

guys I am not getting in the pissin match here :umno:bifbut would like to clarify as both are stated here are we saying that ALL the CR 5.9 and 6.7 injectors use the same voltage/ohms all. Because I was pretty certain the 6.7 and 03-04 are the same but 05-07 use more and will SCREW each other up.

And I would also like to know suggestion on pistons so, do we have an answer for that ???

I'm wondering how a VP spray pattern is going to mesh with the 6.7 pistons myself.

Your the one that talked to Monster Mike figured you would have that figured out. Maybe having the bowl's reworked. I'll have to give him a call and see.

Yea...but I've slept since then. LOL

From memory a 6.7 is the same as an 03-04 that is equal to a 98-02 or damn close.

i have built custom forged pistons for two guys who did a 6.7 5.9 swap, i have also had custom length rods made and that enables the end user to use the factory 6.7 pistons which is great for those who daily drive.

there is a few different ways to do it

I was planning on using the stock piston's stock 6.7 crank just was going to cryo the crank and get some billet rods. First process is finding a 6.7 for a decent price. All want a Arm and Leg.

I still have a set of brand new 6.7 pistons that Mike welded up the bowls and re-machined. put in 37mm x 3mm valve reliefs and the compression would be close to stock. The bowl is like an SO 5.9 bowl only shallower. Comes with rings and wrist pins.

Back