Any info on this pull on the 31st??

Mercer Raceway Park, just North of the square (Courthouse) in Mercer Pa.

About 3 miles North of Interstate 80, on Route 19.
Take y to right just North of Courthouse, then hard right at 1st intersection.

For clarification, 2009 FPP street diesel rules (no hangin' weight, 2" suspension).

Someone oughta talk Rick into running the 2010 rules (NADM 2.6) and they would likely get a lot more trucks.

For clarification, 2009 FPP street diesel rules (no hangin' weight, 2" suspension).

Someone oughta talk Rick into running the 2010 rules (NADM 2.6) and they would likely get a lot more trucks.

This is not Rick's pull. It's put on by the speedway.

Don't hate the rules, love the purse money! :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Last edited:
id like to know if this is going to have a good turn-out as far as diesels go.. its only 15 minutes from me. anyone from here going?

im more than happy to point out the guy with the camera considering i was you know, busy dragging a sled? but he doesnt feel pain...gonna need way more than a ball bat...last time he was arrested, it took 12 cops with slap sticks...

good luck!

im more than happy to point out the guy with the camera considering i was you know, busy trying to drag a sled? but he doesnt feel pain...gonna need way more than a ball bat...last time he was arrested, it took 12 cops with slap sticks...

good luck!

thats quite the story im impressed ! but i was just saying. Did he put them up on your myspace too ? How did u place at that pull ?

Back