Any info on this pull on the 31st??

thats quite the story im impressed ! but i was just saying. Did he put them up on your myspace too ? How did u place at that pull ?

ill gladly take it down...is it the pic of a girl by herself? i want to say 11 out of 31 i think? it was last minute...no weight, no injectors and just put the leveling kit back on:doh: hitch was only at 21". i have some sticks on the way along with my billet parts from garmons. try again next year!

as far as that being a story, pm me if u want the PD that pulled us over.

ill gladly take it down...is it the pic of a girl by herself? i want to say 11 out of 31 i think? it was last minute...no weight, no injectors and just put the leveling kit back on:doh: hitch was only at 21". I have a little peter..i have some sticks on the way along with my billet parts from garmons. try again next year!

as far as that being a story, pm me if u want the PD that pulled us over.

Diesel 2.6

Dustin Kraft----294.00

Zane O'Shurak----291.18

Josh Hunter----287.38

Bryan Whinnery----281.37

Tad Brogan----277.33

Jeff Harting----269.00

Jon King----268.08 (30)

Mike Mecklem----258.58 (28)

Bryan Pollack----256.74

Marvin Coblentz----240.99 (26)

Josh Brodick----239.77

Phil Ketzel----231.86

Justin Hughes----228.37

Ryan Graham----216.61

David Cox, II----215.07

Andy Luke----202.76

Jared Klink----201.90

Dan Baker----198.47

Darrick Johnson----181.31

Keith Mosier----180.21

Looks like 13th out of 20...this is hilarious to me..LOL

im more than happy to point out the guy with the camera considering i was you know, busy dragging a sled? but he doesnt feel pain...gonna need way more than a ball bat...last time he was arrested, it took 12 cops with slap sticks...

good luck!

Us straight ohio boys wanna know what the hell a slap stick is. Is that what u homos use for tickle fights?:homo:

dude ur a fuchtard. they told me only one class...hence why i thought it was out of 31. i didnt ask at the pull where i placed. i was there having fun and helping out some other friends pulling. i pulled once for the heck of it. hadnt done it...wanted to have some fun. but o well go piss up a rope pal

im just saying

wtf is a tickle fight? It must feel awesome to bash a first time puller on the internet machine.

wtf is a tickle fight? It must feel awesome to bash a first time puller on the internet machine.

ya i guess...but oh well, i showed up paid my money, gave it hell. i met some cool people, my friends took pics of some girl which apparently butthurts these guys...didnt know that was illegal? o wait its not.

everyone will talk crap behind a computer instead of offering tips or advice.

we're all on the same side here...act like it

i did notice u guys really like weiners huh? i did find out you guys were lookin at my friends talkin about ur girl and didnt do anything..but here you are...hmmmm

ya i guess...but oh well, i showed up paid my money, gave it hell. i met some cool people, my friends took pics of some girl which apparently butthurts these guys...didnt know that was illegal? o wait its not.

everyone will talk crap behind a computer instead of offering tips or advice.

we're all on the same side here...act like it

Sorry we went to every pull that NWPA had never saw you agian. Would have given you advice but you already have everything figured out.:bow:

Come on back to NWPA next year We love taken money from you hillbillys.LOL:welcome::stab:

i did notice u guys really like weiners huh? i did find out you guys were lookin at my friends talkin about ur girl and didnt do anything..but here you are...hmmmm

It's not my girl but you can look all you want take pics for your own use.
but don't post them on myspace. $.02:badidea:

As for the not doing nothing. We have been in more fights at pulls than you have even been to.

I even have some on vid fights that is. :doh::doh:

its prob worth a couple hundred bucks . But the pic u put up of my girlfriend on your myspace is gonna cost u extra!!! I'm just saying!!

does that statement look familiar genius? thats the funny part about you ohio boys, your too dumb to keep your stories straight.

so, if they take a pic of this mystery girl and put it in the mag, u gonna sit behind your internet machine and make up your stories again?

whats your IQ 78-79? almost normal but still technically retarded? hell i bet u went to vo-tech too

nice try dummy, try try again

its prob worth a couple hundred bucks . But the pic u put up of my girlfriend on your myspace is gonna cost u extra!!! I'm just saying!!

does that statement look familiar genius? thats the funny part about you ohio boys, your too dumb to keep your stories straight.

so, if they take a pic of this mystery girl and put it in the mag, u gonna sit behind your internet machine and make up your stories again?

whats your IQ 78-79? almost normal but still technically retarded? hell i bet u went to vo-tech too

nice try dummy, try try again

2 Guys one name asshat

wow, it takes two of u idiots to run your internet machine? how do you like your new commodore 64 retard? o im sorry "retards" i dont wanna leave out your multiple personalities!

keep it comin, i love stupid people!

Diesel 2.6

Dustin Kraft----294.00

Zane O'Shurak----291.18

Josh Hunter----287.38

Bryan Whinnery----281.37

Tad Brogan----277.33

Jeff Harting----269.00

Jon King----268.08 (30)

Mike Mecklem----258.58 (28)

Bryan Pollack----256.74

Marvin Coblentz----240.99 (26)

Josh Brodick----239.77

Phil Ketzel----231.86

Justin Hughes----228.37

Ryan Graham----216.61

David Cox, II----215.07

Andy Luke----202.76

Jared Klink----201.90

Dan Baker----198.47

Darrick Johnson----181.31

Keith Mosier----180.21

Looks like 13th out of 20...this is hilarious to me..LOL

Last time I saw you pull your junk show you went less than that...dont make me post video.

Sorry we went to every pull that NWPA had never saw you agian. Would have given you advice but you already have everything figured out.:bow:

Come on back to NWPA next year We love taken money from you hillbillys.LOL:welcome::stab:

Who the hell are you? I was at every NWPA pull also...and I hope if you plan on pulling with NWPA next year you step your game up...zane's daily driver was a consitant top 3 truck running only a box stock 64 and it pulled a trailer every week, a far cry from whats being built in my shop now.:poke:

Who the hell are you? I was at every NWPA pull also...and I hope if you plan on pulling with NWPA next year you step your game up...zane's daily driver was a consitant top 3 truck running only a box stock 64 and it pulled a trailer every week, a far cry from whats being built in my shop now.:poke:

well, i do believe the gauntlet has been thrown down.

YouTube - Burton, Ohio, Tim Haas Charity pull, 2.6 Diesel
2.10 in is me and I still plan on taken money.
as for zane's truck consitant top 3 he only pulled with nwpa 3 times last year.
I hope your shop can do better than that.

Back