Any info on this pull on the 31st??

You could say that...I'm just tired of the internet bad-asses.

so am i...but i noticed they never said if they pulled, if they beat me or what.
i did it on a whim, completely unprepared and had a blast. i didnt go out there saying i was goin home with the prize...hell i was glad i didnt finish last!

regardless of these azzhats i had fun. we'll all be at the pulls next year and nobody will say a word

if that actually is u josh, thats a runnin truck, but man, lay off the internet bad-a$$ery. nobody cares, someone took a pic of someones girl...i uploaded a block of photos. they were pics from an event, so what?

YouTube - Burton, Ohio, Tim Haas Charity pull, 2.6 Diesel
2.10 in is me and I still plan on taken money.
as for zane's truck consitant top 3 he only pulled with nwpa 3 times last year.
I hope your shop can do better than that.

Yeah and when he did pull what happened? Man I'd sure be upset if a work truck beat my dedicated rig lol. My truck is a dedicated 2.6 p-pumped cr...best of both worlds. And zane pulled alot more than that, I towed him to 3 and he drove to alot more than than and drove home.

if that actually is u josh, thats a runnin truck, but man, lay off the internet bad-a$$ery. nobody cares, someone took a pic of someones girl...i uploaded a block of photos. they were pics from an event, so what?

^x2

here ya go gene, im not so sure what the big deal is. hell big swole was givin us a nice shot of his ol lady for all to see.

sorry josh, shouldn't have made such a big deal or i woulda just let it go. too late now.

Attachments

• megacabpull 013.jpg
    megacabpull 013.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 67
Damn all this stink over that? She aint even that good lookin. Boy you ohio boys sure know how to grow em.

a horse? well, we still never figured out if we should cut the front legs down or the rear legs?

thats an excellent point there. i suppose shorter rear legs would decrease the horses driveline angle...and if u can get it to hold a weight bar in its mouth then u may be on to something

Who the hell are you? I was at every NWPA pull also...and I hope if you plan on pulling with NWPA next year you step your game up...zane's daily driver was a consitant top 3 truck running only a box stock 64 and it pulled a trailer every week, a far cry from whats being built in my shop now.:poke:

Not to drag Zane into this, cuz he seems like an alright guy, but judging from NWPA's results page I see a 9th, a 13th, and a 2nd. Doesn't look like consistency to me..man I'm really scared to see what comes from "your shop"..*bdh*

Not to drag Zane into this, cuz he seems like an alright guy, but judging from NWPA's results page I see a 9th, a 13th, and a 2nd. Doesn't look like consistency to me..man I'm really scared to see what comes from "your shop"..*bdh*
Why would you be scared, ...you also forget zane came back and pulled exhibition in jefferson twp after remebering to go 2nd hi not 2nd lo and woulda won the class there too. He's pulled other times with them that apperently wer'nt points pulls. And his truck wasnt built...just a few simple bolt on parts, it was a work truck that pulled gooseneck during the week. Put your money where your mouth is and run your trucks points next year, simple as that.:pop:

Why would you be scared, ...you also forget zane came back and pulled exhibition in jefferson twp after remebering to go 2nd hi not 2nd lo and woulda won the class there too. He's pulled other times with them that apperently wer'nt points pulls. And his truck wasnt built...just a few simple bolt on parts, it was a work truck that pulled gooseneck during the week. Put your money where your mouth is and run your trucks points next year, simple as that.:pop:

Woulda coulda shoulda...:blahblah1: Who says our trucks are "built"??

Back