Any info on this pull on the 31st??

Yeah and when he did pull what happened? Man I'd sure be upset if a work truck beat my dedicated rig lol. My truck is a dedicated 2.6 p-pumped cr...best of both worlds. And zane pulled alot more than that, I towed him to 3 and he drove to alot more than than and drove home.

Sorry power was out missed out on some chit talken but back now.
P pumped crLOL you have a cr way to go the wrong way. should be able to make more than enough power to win 2.6 maybe im wrong but others would agree with me. I would blow my truck up on the street trying to prove it is a street truck:doh:

You can talk about daily driver all day long the fact is you pulled in 2.6 and the rules are the rules if you don't do it someone else will.

Why would you be scared, ...you also forget zane came back and pulled exhibition in jefferson twp after remebering to go 2nd hi not 2nd lo and woulda won the class there too. He's pulled other times with them that apperently wer'nt points pulls. And his truck wasnt built...just a few simple bolt on parts, it was a work truck that pulled gooseneck during the week. Put your money where your mouth is and run your trucks points next year, simple as that.:pop:

OK see you there

Why would you be scared, ...you also forget zane came back and pulled exhibition in jefferson twp after remebering to go 2nd hi not 2nd lo and woulda won the class there too. He's pulled other times with them that apperently wer'nt points pulls. And his truck wasnt built...just a few simple bolt on parts, it was a work truck that pulled gooseneck during the week. Put your money where your mouth is and run your trucks points next year, simple as that.:pop:

I could have won at sheakleyville fair if I would have got 2 hooks does alot of good sayin that now fact is I messed up got 3rd zanes truck runs good but it seems to me your mouth is the only thing you have runnin good. Bring the truck not the:bs:

if that actually is u josh, thats a runnin truck, but man, lay off the internet bad-a$$ery. nobody cares, someone took a pic of someones girl...i uploaded a block of photos. they were pics from an event, so what?

Thanks for the advice. Im done with the pic chit. :bow:

Sorry power was out missed out on some chit talken but back now.
P pumped crLOL you have a cr way to go the wrong way. should be able to make more than enough power to win 2.6 maybe im wrong but others would agree with me. I would blow my truck up on the street trying to prove it is a street truck:doh:

You can talk about daily driver all day long the fact is you pulled in 2.6 and the rules are the rules if you don't do it someone else will.

Lol find me a CR that can leave the line at 5800rpms and I'll throw the cp3's back on. You are an idiot, why do think there arnt any CR unlimited single trucks? Until the programming is totally unlocked like efi live I'll be p-pumped. And I could name 5 other reasons a CR motor is superior to a 12v minus the injection system, best of both worlds and superior strength, minus the rods which are shot peened vp rods. But you knew that right?LOL

Dominator Diesel is closer than anyone else to 5800 with a CR, stay tuned!!

True but I spent 1/4 of what he had to, and they still have programing to work out. But when they do it's gonna be one bad mother, looked good at scheids too.

True but I spent 1/4 of what he had to, and they still have programing to work out. But when they do it's gonna be one bad mother, looked good at scheids too.

ya that truck looked mean comin off the line at 5200...sounded good too. but i cant justify that kinda cash for the bosch computation machine. but it will happen, cr's are simply too popular. common rail live!:rockwoot:

and josh, im hear to learn. i dont know everything about diesels..i have four aeronautical degrees, u wanna know planes im ur guy. you wanna know how to set up your mx bike for offroad...thats my passion. i want to learn from everyone here, its why i signed up. and ill help anyone that i have the knowledge to do so. hell i just drove up to youngstown to haul a buds car back. i try and help.

i hope to have my ride back together the end of this week, stop and say hi at mercer if you make it. no hard feelins dude.

Lol find me a CR that can leave the line at 5800rpms and I'll throw the cp3's back on. You are an idiot, why do think there arnt any CR unlimited single trucks? Until the programming is totally unlocked like efi live I'll be p-pumped. And I could name 5 other reasons a CR motor is superior to a 12v minus the injection system, best of both worlds and superior strength, minus the rods which are shot peened vp rods. But you knew that right?LOL

Let me explain why you are so sstuupidd.
How many 2.6 trucks go down the track over 4200. You wouldn't know cause you don't pull. 2.6 is not a big enough hole to turn 5800 going down the track.
I have left the line at over 6000 and it still turns the same revs as when I leave at 5000. You might think I sstuuipdd But we will see.$.02:blahblah1:

ya that truck looked mean comin off the line at 5200...sounded good too. but i cant justify that kinda cash for the bosch computation machine. but it will happen, cr's are simply too popular. common rail live!:rockwoot:

and josh, im hear to learn. i dont know everything about diesels..i have four aeronautical degrees, u wanna know planes im ur guy. you wanna know how to set up your mx bike for offroad...thats my passion. i want to learn from everyone here, its why i signed up. and ill help anyone that i have the knowledge to do so. hell i just drove up to youngstown to haul a buds car back. i try and help.

i hope to have my ride back together the end of this week, stop and say hi at mercer if you make it. no hard feelins dude.

Maybe I will thanks

sure thing

edit, i would like to know what uve done to your 48re that makes u hate it...so i at least dont go that route. i only have a 600 hp goal with it..after that im done with it until its paid off...this has been an expensive year.

sorry for quoten 2 times I didn't read past you calling me an idiot so let me explain further. Cr is superior lets see the valve seats just stay in. the valves don't melt. rocker crosses don't break. Pistons don't melt/crack. VP rods good luck. I know this because I built 2 cr trucks that compete The truck of Dustin Kraft, And Bryan Whinnery I think that dustin beat zain at shklyville fair. this isn't an atack on cr just what I have seen.

But you Know all this so good luckLOL:woohoo::woohoo::blahblah1:

Let me explain why you are so sstuupidd.
How many 2.6 trucks go down the track over 4200. You wouldn't know cause you don't pull. 2.6 is not a big enough hole to turn 5800 going down the track.
I have left the line at over 6000 and it still turns the same revs as when I leave at 5000. You might think I sstuuipdd But we will see.$.02:blahblah1:

:pop:

sure thing

edit, i would like to know what uve done to your 48re that makes u hate it...so i at least dont go that route. i only have a 600 hp goal with it..after that im done with it until its paid off...this has been an expensive year.

The 48re belongs to the other guy on this name. He pulls after me in that vid.
I know it is an endless money pit have to rebuild 2 or 3 times a year clutch pacs just get smoked.

sorry for quoten 2 times I didn't read past you calling me an idiot so let me explain further. Cr is superior lets see the valve seats just stay in. the valves don't melt. rocker crosses don't break. Pistons don't melt/crack. VP rods good luck. I know this because I built 2 cr trucks that compete The truck of Dustin Kraft, And Bryan Whinnery I think that dustin beat zain at shklyville fair. this isn't an atack on cr just what I have seen.

But you Know all this so good luckLOL:woohoo::woohoo::blahblah1:

Good luck trying to get a 12v p/p head to ever flow as much as a stock 06 head. Block strength, lubrication are just a few others. CR's melt pistons because of the injection system, 3 inj events, high pressure and timing is a no no thats how that happens. Stock CR pistons can run well over 2k degrees with a p-pump no problem, larger bowl of the cr can run more timing and stay in the bowl also. Need I say more?

The 48re belongs to the other guy on this name. He pulls after me in that vid.
I know it is an endless money pit have to rebuild 2 or 3 times a year clutch pacs just get smoked.

i got ya...i know ill have to build it here sooner or later, but its doing great aside from my recent suburban racing. (def had a 12valve in it) the clutches arent slipping or giving me any issues so im not gonna create any. yet...lol..if i buy a second truck it will be a 6 speed....no question.

Back