Truckers, lets see your rigs!

i dropped down from big rigs to hotshot 2 months ago. was running from chillicothe ohio to seattle/portland on a 10 day turn.. the winter storm the hit first week of januray chased me from seattle down through protland out to rock springs WY.. ran chains for 150-175 miles of it.. mainly oregon and idaho area. i was at the just in front of it.. wasnt stopping.. lol

here a few of my truck and the truck i learned in

Attachments

• 6-26-11 ryans phine 108.jpg
    6-26-11 ryans phine 108.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • 6-26-11 ryans phine 106.jpg
    6-26-11 ryans phine 106.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • peterbilt1.jpg
    peterbilt1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • peterbilt2.jpg
    peterbilt2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
77' chevy 5+2 trans, 427 gasser

2012-05-01_01-20-43_55.jpg

pre chicken lights:
IMG_2105.jpg

^^That's how its done. None of that log book bs.:Cheer:
That's true, if you're doin it right you should be able to stroll through a book of loose-leaf logs in 2 weeks!LOL
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it weren't for independent truckers, the left lane would rust!

As far as I know in Iowa where I think that picture was taken there is no weight restriction on field to mill loads sooo you load it wall to wall and tree top tall and run with it. I was talking to one guy who said they would regularly gross 80k on a 10 wheeler straight truck running to the mills.

That's a badass rig! But if they're loading grain into unless the moisture was like a billion percent it shouldn't have happened. We load trailers to the top and will even spread the mounds out so you can fit a little more

Back