Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Man, didn't realize so many people ran hard like that anymore. I did it for a couple years and do it occasionally now. I did 4800-4900 miles in 5 1/2 days a couple years ago. From texas to Wyoming twice. Load twice an unload twice per round.
If it wasn't for the oil field I would still be "outlaw" trucking 24/7.

Bull rack, go through Mansfield, LA much? I'm here half the month, I go through tenaha on my way home

^^That's how its done. None of that log book bs.:Cheer:

That's true, if you're doin it right you should be able to stroll through a book of loose-leaf logs in 2 weeks!LOL
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it weren't for independent truckers, the left lane would rust!

Fvcking right and my log book is completely legal by the way. I got home that night and went to a party and got wasted til 3am. Talk about killer headache in the morning. Haha

I don't know how those guys can make any money with those paperless logs.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

If I run 100% legal logs I only get about 24-2500 miles a week, running like I normally do its closer to 4k, and that's leaving Monday and pulling in the home 20 Friday night LOL

I agree, I don't see how they do it. But like someone said, I buy loose leafs like Once a week when I'm out haha. I would go Nuts running paperless 24/7 OTR

Some trucks hauling precast in for us today.
a693481c-7c58-37dd.jpg

a693481c-7c74-0836.jpg

ready to put some bugs on the windshield next week eh.. looking good..

Man, didn't realize so many people ran hard like that anymore. I did it for a couple years and do it occasionally now. I did 4800-4900 miles in 5 1/2 days a couple years ago. From texas to Wyoming twice. Load twice an unload twice per round.
If it wasn't for the oil field I would still be "outlaw" trucking 24/7.

Bull rack, go through Mansfield, LA much? I'm here half the month, I go through tenaha on my way home
Yep, in Mansfield several times a week. Just got a $10k fine in Bossier Parish a couple weeks ago for moving a crane! Only moved it about 2/10ths of a mile on a parish road and didn't get caught either! I had my state permits in order, but no parish permit! That parish a$$hole DOT noticed the crane gone from the bridge site and started digging around to find out I moved it. My lawyer said if I wasn't caught in the act, they couldn't fine me! I pretty much told him to go fly a kite, he might hear me moving it but he'd never see me!LOL I really don't have a problem with buying parish or county permits on top of my state oversize/overweight permits, my problem is that the parish wants to know ahead of time so they can inspect the road before and after the move. I don't have time for that and neither do the big construction companies, most of the time it's emergency moves anyway!

Last edited:
Heard that, thats what I was thinking. That they have to catch you in the act. It's like being called in fr reckless driving and then the cop pulls you over while you driving normal. You may get a ticket but not for reckless driving.
I'm here right now and for 2 weeks out of the month, fracing. I'm sure you have seen a big Ol purple frac pump rolling around somewhere.

Pics I took of a sweet rig at the Blackwell, OK 4th of July Parade this year. I'm assuming by the frame length that it is a day cab conversion?

Attachments

• IMG_5981.jpg
    IMG_5981.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5983.jpg
    IMG_5983.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5985.jpg
    IMG_5985.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
It probably is, Jory. Looking at the placement of the fuel tanks it would suggest that it is. Frame length has little to do with it really, we lengthen and shorten trucks all the time in our shop, the guys just got done stretching one from a 250" wheelbase to 310"

Back