Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That'll work too! But you'll still need to scab an inner piece to keep your old hanger holes from becoming a weak link.

Front holes get a crossmember, and I'll weld up the back ones (air leaf).

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

What most of my day consisted of!
404ddf51-0167-7315.jpg

That just looks weird lol. I like that ole truck in my pic even though it's wore out. It's just loud and sounds like its really movin some where so I just let it talk to me while I listen. Lol

Mine speaks a lot better since I hollowed out the mufflers :D

I'm not sure, I think they're supposed to make things more quiet???

Loud gets old IMHO, my mother in law has the 99 pete 379 I used to drive. I'm trying to "acquire" it but she's being harsh. I like the way it sounds with a short muffler under the truck and 6" "straights". Only reason I want this one is because of the way it's set up with a 3406 and 18 speed. I'm not positive what rear gears it has but I like running 1400rpms at 70mph.
I guess another reason I want it is because I spent hours working on the tweaked out wiring nests :rockwoot:
Only issue is it Red :doh:

Loud is good... I love loud. Ya know people always say, it gets old, its gets annoying yada yada. However I never have had that problem, my car, my truck, that pete. I did take take the stack out of my truck because I got tired of the mess, I loved the noise when it was just me but when other people were with me that part did get old.

Completely agree with you there! I've seen and done all sorts of lengthening and shortening, some proud of and some not so proud of!LOL Ride quality is the reason I insist on ordering what frame rails I get in a truck. Lots of guessing and some math, and have guessed wrong many times, that's why I know what works and what doesn't with the suspension I order. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with KW's AG460 suspension this time. It beats everything I've ever tried in a Pete. Just kinda missing a Pete though, they still beat a KW in fit and finish!

I like my AG460 except I can't get chit for steering weight!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343427021.535116.jpg
With 57k on the drives I couldn't get more than 13,500 up there. Permit says Im supposed to have 17,000. Lol

I know guys with identical trucks with either the Pete Low air leaf or KW's new AG400L (same suspension) and they have no problem with it.

I like my AG460 except I can't get chit for steering weight!
View attachment 36680
With 57k on the drives I couldn't get more than 13,500 up there. Permit says Im supposed to have 17,000. Lol

I know guys with identical trucks with either the Pete Low air leaf or KW's new AG400L (same suspension) and they have no problem with it.

Mine too! I'm having steer tire issues(385's) wearing funny because I can't get enough weight on the steer either. I could probably solve that problem by sliding my fifthwheel, but with the various sizes of equipment I haul daily, I'm too lazy!LOL I'll just keep buying steer tires!

Back