Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That long? Crap, around here, the probes are robotic and controlled from inside the scale house. It don't take long to get pointed to a bin around here.

Depends on where your going. If your dumping at an elevator it's fast but if your going to a flour mill they run more tests on it and some take a while. We haul mainly from the elevator to the processors, gave up hauling off the farms. Farmers are a PITA.

Last edited:
Hauling Swamp Matts through the Colorado Mountains.. Delta To Denver
Misc012.jpg

Depends on where your going. If your dumping at an elevator it's fast but if your going to a flour mill they run more tests on it and some take a while. We haul mainly from the elevator to the processors, gave up hauling off the farms. Farmers are a PITA.

Funny, the "truckers" are the pain in the ass around hereLOL They pull into the elevator ect like they own the place.

Locals not so much...the custom guys.....they sure do. They own the roads too.

Yeah, you should here the cb blow up when they pull into places and try to cut ahead of all the guys that have been sitting there waiting:badidea:

Technically, trucks DO own the road, we pay a fuel tax, a fuel permit tax, and a mileage tax for each state. Cars pay a fuel tax and that's it.

My take on this:

If its bigger than you, its got the right of way, period. LOL

The hell is wrong with you? LOL

Technically, trucks DO own the road, we pay a fuel tax, a fuel permit tax, and a mileage tax for each state. Cars pay a fuel tax and that's it.

I simply meant....just because they normally have the rigth of way....don't mean they can drive 60 mph loaded on the dirt roads and shove everyone else off in the ditch because they are in a hurry and have no manners. :D 90% of the time you can tell a custom from a 1/2 before they get to ya. They don't slow down, they don't get over, then they just stop in the middle of the road and look at you 'til you move. So....just park the combine and stare at them because at that point they ain't bigger no mo. LOL

Yeah, you should here the cb blow up when they pull into places and try to cut ahead of all the guys that have been sitting there waiting:badidea:
Why were they waiting? Get your asses in gear dump some trucks! Shouldn't take as long to dump them as it did to grow it!!!:poke:

My Trucks

My 1996 KW W900 3406E w/PDI Manifold and Hot Tune
And My 2001 W/S 4900EX N-14 525+Custom Injectors & Hot Tune

Attachments

• IMG_20120804_232835.jpg
    IMG_20120804_232835.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • org droid 2515.jpg
    org droid 2515.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Started a new job a couple weeks ago. Heres a couple loads we convoyed over the weekend.

The bigger cylinder is 21'9" tall and 19' wide.

Talk about a long couple nights....

DSC04753.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

Why were they waiting? Get your asses in gear dump some trucks! Shouldn't take as long to dump them as it did to grow it!!!:poke:

:hehe:Our local cargil sucks... Ethonal plant, you can dump fast but the pure number of trucks backs it up and if they have to test for vom. its even worse.

Back