Truckers, lets see your rigs!

last weekend heading up to redding and with a drop for Ron's p pumped 6.7 that just got running..
photobucket-32058-1338080284727.jpg

my baby compared to some of these trucks. 05 M2 106, mercedes motor with auto trans (nothing special)

2011-08-10_16-15-18_963.jpg

No more clean stacks. LoL.

fec71c49.jpg

Wish my new ISX would do that! Side note, took the new KW in today for it's first service that was supposed to be complimentary. Yea right, they handed me a bill after 10 hours of waiting for $1179.88! WTF! I told them good luck getting paid that, your stupid salesman told me to bring it in on him the first time. After arguing for another hour, I left paying $745! Waved bye and told them they would never see me again. I could've done it in an hour for $300 at my shop! And just who changes their dual 15" air filters at 15K? Morons wouldn't even give me old/new air filters back! Should trade that junk in on a Pete!

Holy sh1t that's an expensive bill for just a service

That's just ridiculous for a service.

Your ISX prolly doesn't sound like this either. :evil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRLw7V_EE8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRLw7V_EE8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I'm not a driver but I see enough of them. I usually turn wrenches on them but we had a few coal trucks come in from Kentucky last weekend. Nobody would volunteer to load them, so I got stuck with it. :doh:

IMG_0118.jpg

They are extremely nice trucks, I don't see how those guys keep them that clean.

You just gotta take pride in your ride! That's all

You never can relax. If your not driving eating sleeping or shtiting you have to be polishing the truck.

That looks to be one of the OTR haulers. You should see the boys that run local and just haul from the mines to the wash plants. They stay dirty as hell. It amazes me what they gross though. They get special permits to run up to the 165k-180k range. I even talked to a guy that was driving a brand new KW that planetary rears last time I was home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338643375.845812.jpg
My buddies dads freightshaker with a cat, I took this picture from my work haha

Exactly! Work 6 days a week, sometimes 80-90 hours, then wash and polish truck and trailer on Sunday while trying to do yard upkeep, BBQing, and visiting with family! And Spooled05 wonders why my F350 Conversion is not yet complete. I have no time for hobbies! If you can't work 26hrs a day, you probably shouldn't have a truck! LOL

Ive posted one of it before but.. my favorite from work. The sounds enough to make you love it.
d065d1ce-64fc-ab83.jpg

Our new project truck lol has a day or two to be finished... We need better trucks not projects lol
d065d1ce-657b-8e1d.jpg

Back