Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Freedom of what ?

OK, seems like there is not a problem except same rare cases of abuse and bad service.

Does it really matter? Face it, since it’s a euro design it’s the greatest ever and has no faults in your mind so this topic is dead.

Go polish the plastic on your Volvo.

Holy chit I’ve seen a unicorn! A farmer with not only working lights and tags on his trailer but one that can use straps!!!!
36e52d4f7b4e2eb9279f1c6e78dbd9f6.jpg

He must not know about that farm load securement exemption.

Does it really matter? Face it, since it’s a euro design it’s the greatest ever and has no faults in your mind so this topic is dead.

Go polish the plastic on your Volvo.

I really thought it is US design because Mercedes own engines were always more or less crap and they bought Detroit to get finally some decent engines. Those cams are made in Germany though. Only parts made in USA are conrods. Blocks for US market are made in South-Africa, for others in Germany.

Sorry, have no time for polishing, must drive, a Scania.

Last edited:
Holy chit I’ve seen a unicorn! A farmer with not only working lights and tags on his trailer but one that can use straps!!!!
36e52d4f7b4e2eb9279f1c6e78dbd9f6.jpg

He must not know about that farm load securement exemption.
Missing oversize flags and **** though
Cause who rolls 4' long bales?

Got the old man's truck running, now the sleeper fairings have to disappear and a good polish.

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_143638298_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180124_143638298_HDR.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 0
Missing oversize flags and **** though

Cause who rolls 4' long bales?

We’ve had 2 here that I know of locally that have hit cars with farm machinery and claim it’s not their fault. They think the are allowed to cross the center line. They were corrected by the highway patrol. Lmao

Yes, he has been doing some questionable things and really spreading misinformation. Those chargers weren’t hurt that he just took off and threw away.

Thats why i was asking
For such an intellegent guy i was surprised hes drinking the single turbo koolaid

Part of me hoping someone here knew him and there was an explanation

Tried to google DD camshaft failures, didnt find anything. But I found some australian article that said camshaft design was completely changed in 2012 or something like that. More for performance reasons, no mention about trouble with old cams.

Back