Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Had an air bag explode at work today. Another shop failed to put the nuts on the lower studs of the bag. It kicked out and the remaining stud caught the tire as the truck was being driven out of the shop.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Anybody ever use this stuff? https://alumaclear.com/

Im wanting to bring the shine back in my eby livestock trailer. Does anybody have any suggestions? Im kinda worried I'm going to buy something that will turn it white.

That’s not gonna bring any shine back. It is essentially a clear to protect aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've got the orange stemco poly bushings everywhere too. I really like them

I just rebushed my ag100 on the 94 was cheap. Pretty much identical to the ag400 on my other 94z I regret swapping that in though and wish I would have went to a 4 bag suspension. It doesn’t have enough cushion to remove sharp hits. Don’t get swaying though. That being said I wouldn’t have bought a truck with an ag200.

What did you do to upgrade it?

I just rebushed my ag100 on the 94 was cheap. Pretty much identical to the ag400 on my other 94z I regret swapping that in though and wish I would have went to a 4 bag suspension. It doesn’t have enough cushion to remove sharp hits. Don’t get swaying though. That being said I wouldn’t have bought a truck with an ag200.

What did you do to upgrade it?

The ag400 upgrade. It came with the truck. But I did all poly bushings.

Certainly not as soft as some suspensions out there. It seems a good chop on the road it performs badly.

Hire a crack head. Best thing you can do for shining up aluminum.
X2 a meth head will polish one spot until there is a hole.

7cz about ready for a new home
Meaning your putting it in the scrap pile and installing a Volvo motor?

Anybody ever use this stuff? https://alumaclear.com/

Im wanting to bring the shine back in my eby livestock trailer. Does anybody have any suggestions? Im kinda worried I'm going to buy something that will turn it white.

I bought a case of it but like BRE said it’s just a protectant, polish then spray that on. They offer a service to wrap tanks and dumps with a clear film. I’ve seen a few 1/2 round Mac dumps done and they look New Years later.

This trailer is only three years old, so maye if I can make it shine I'll use that. The blue beacon citrus wash makes it look pretty good, it's just I never get within a 100mi of one. I found some citrus wash products so we'll see. Maybe I should just drop it off at the jail. I don't believe I'd want to leave a crack head alone around our place. The local pawn shop may have a lot of snap on tools for sale shortly afterwards.

Last edited:
We’re cookin with gas heat now!!!
5fb4aa0364e361bf62f415d09455997a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone seen 194 bulb plug like this? Truck-lite clearance lense... Idk if it was specific for Freightliner or what... Everything got swapped over to common cross style..
Eventually be LED version...
26951855_10213973942036213_9025941565553666975_o.jpg

Had to ask about those DD camshaft problems from Mercedes insider, he had never even heard about camshafts failing. Only problems they have had are some gaskets failing.

So how do you do it ? What are your drivers doing that the drivers from the rest of the world are not doing ?

Had to ask about those DD camshaft problems from Mercedes insider, he had never even heard about camshafts failing. Only problems they have had are some gaskets failing.

So how do you do it ? What are your drivers doing that the drivers from the rest of the world are not doing ?

Funny because Detroit considers the cams a “wear item”,and your shocked that a company minion doesn’t see an issue? Remember Cat said they didn’t have a HG problem and Cummins doesn’t want to admit the fuel system was scattering engines. You also won’t admit that those cabover Scanias are the ugliest trucks on the planet.

Funny because Detroit considers the cams a “wear item”,and your shocked that a company minion doesn’t see an issue? Remember Cat said they didn’t have a HG problem and Cummins doesn’t want to admit the fuel system was scattering engines. You also won’t admit that those cabover Scanias are the ugliest trucks on the planet.

Outsider looking in and appreciating that last comment!

:eek:wned:

Carry on!

He says if there is a problem, not a normal company guy. You know him from Truckers Trucking Forum, guy from Croatia.

Maybe Cat didnt admit that their engines have problems but everyone knew it. No one except you knows about DD camshaft problems.

We dont care how our trucks looks like, they are made to make money, not look "cool".

Back