1994 chevy 4x4 SAS

I looked for BigDctd's build thread but no luck. Do you happen to know the title of the post?

I'm going to start collecting parts here soon. Id like to go with the same setup you're running (pulling out the auto and putting in a NV4500). If im not mistaken I have to move everything back right? Then shorten the rear driveshaft and lengthen the front? Im already on a body lift which Im hoping will with some of the clearance issues. Its also SAS'd with crossover steering.

What did you do about brakes and A/C?

Thanks

I have a paper due at 8 am tomorrow, and then clinicals up at the hospital, but give me a couple days and i will pm you links to everything i can find that is available from Dave. It doesn't have working ac. Brakes are stock chevy master cylinder, stock disc brakes on the ford d60, and stock Chevy drums in the rear. That's good you already have a body lift to clear everything. And everything else sounds correct as well regarding the trans and drivelines
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. Pretty much answers all the questions I had plus the ones I havent thought about yet. Hopefully ill be posting my own built thread here shortly. Im still trying to decide if I want to put the extra time in a 24v and p-pump it or just stick with a 12v.

Back