Diesel power challenge 2013

Brace stafford trucks

I'm guessing the dipstick from Colorado you was talking about his a 2011. He is trying to get company's to build his truck for free. I has heard he F'ed over II after they built him his FREE compounds setup he took their sticker off his truck. What a nice guy don't you think?

I'm guessing the dipstick from Colorado you was talking about his a 2011. He is trying to get company's to build his truck for free. I has heard he F'ed over II after they built him his FREE compounds setup he took their sticker off his truck. What a nice guy don't you think?

And you must be Matt. :welcome:

Good luck this year, I'm really curious to see what that 6.7 is gonna do!

Its going to be hard to get in with a Duramax because you most likely have Andrew and CADP in so that leaves one duramax pretty much. I might be wrong but this is what I think.

Why the hell does custom auto need to be there EVERY year? The dually last year wasn't even technically Jeremy's truck if I understand correctly

If we can watch it and get enough notice to book flights I would love to go. **** I'd even volunteer if they need help wrenching.

Back