Diesel power challenge 2013

If your talking about that whinny little lying ***** that I think you are I wouldn't call him a groupie. Those guys HATE him. Lying about military rank, claiming to own and run a diesel shop in a state that he has not yet moved too, then yesterday attempting to get disability plates to screw the system when he jumps in and out of a lifted truck just fine. Taking free parts from a company then peeling the stickers off and replaces them with another companies stickers. Then showing up to yet another shop and whining and *****ing when they won't give him free stuff?

I've already told him how I feel... He won't talk to me anymore. He just told me I needed to show a little respect because he served this country. Bull****. I respect the hell out of any vet and I certainly owe them a lot. But the rest of you guys aren't trying to screw the system and lie about rank. I know any of my buddies in the military would knock a few of his teeth in if they watched this.

He made some comment about him being ballsy and then deleted me from Facebook after I called him out yet again. We'll see how ballsy that little ***** is when I ask him in person at the dyno.

If you're talking about someone I don't know, well, then I'm sorry. That was a tad excessive. LOL

I dont have any idea who you are talking about. Could you be a little more descriptive?:lolly: Glad to see I am not the only one that feels that way.

LMAO, better then sharing a 3rd hand secret...

I was just going to claim all of this information came from you. :hehe:

I dont have any idea who you are talking about. Could you be a little more descriptive?:lolly: Glad to see I am not the only one that feels that way.

I have plenty of words, but this site sensors all of them. LOL

I am actually thinking about taking a day out of my snowboarding trip and driving all the way down to Denver just to tell this kid he is a douche, then drive all the way back up. The only thing I question is my ability to make the drive, it's possible I may not be very sober for any of those 3 days. But hey, at least I'll fit right in with Kenny there. LOL

Last edited:
If your talking about that whinny little lying ***** that I think you are I wouldn't call him a groupie. Those guys HATE him. Lying about military rank, claiming to own and run a diesel shop in a state that he has not yet moved too, then yesterday attempting to get disability plates to screw the system when he jumps in and out of a lifted truck just fine. Taking free parts from a company then peeling the stickers off and replaces them with another companies stickers. Then showing up to yet another shop and whining and *****ing when they won't give him free stuff?

I've already told him how I feel... He won't talk to me anymore. He just told me I needed to show a little respect because he served this country. Bull****. I respect the hell out of any vet and I certainly owe them a lot. But the rest of you guys aren't trying to screw the system and lie about rank. I know any of my buddies in the military would knock a few of his teeth in if they watched this.

He made some comment about him being ballsy and then deleted me from Facebook after I called him out yet again. We'll see how ballsy that little ***** is when I ask him in person at the dyno.

If you're talking about someone I don't know, well, then I'm sorry. That was a tad excessive. LOL

After ^^^^^ rant, I need to know whom you are speaking of.... I might know, but want to make sure. :pop:

I was just going to claim all of this information came from you. :hehe:

I have plenty of words, but this site sensors all of them. LOL

I am actually thinking about taking a day out of my snowboarding trip and driving all the way down to Denver just to tell this kid he is a douche, then drive all the way back up. The only thing I question is my ability to make the drive, it's possible I may not be very sober for any of those 3 days. But hey, at least I'll fit right in with Kenny there. LOL

Listen here skippy, I'll be there, but won't be drinking.... Show up, have a drink or ten, and take the riegns from me. LOL :Cheer:

After ^^^^^ rant, I need to know whom you are speaking of.... I might know, but want to make sure. :pop:

I was going to text you, but it seems my new phone didn't save your number. I'll tell you separate of a public forum.

Listen here skippy, I'll be there, but won't be drinking.... Show up, have a drink or ten, and take the riegns from me. LOL :Cheer:

If I even show up. Chances of me wanting to leave the condo/hot tub are slim, but I really don't like this kid...

If I do show up I'm not drinking alone.

i'll drink with you, i left a bottle of whiskey in the shop freezer. no one there will drink it (all beer drinkers)

I was going to text you, but it seems my new phone didn't save your number. I'll tell you separate of a public forum.

If I even show up. Chances of me wanting to leave the condo/hot tub are slim, but I really don't like this kid...

If I do show up I'm not drinking alone.

I just shot you a text. I'll have a beer, maybe two and thats it buddy.....

I also think there should always be a stick truck in the challenge. I always love watchin the dpc. I could never compete, well mostly because of the money it takes to be competetive and the money to fix and possibly get towed home...

How exactly do the people get picked prior to the public vote? Is there some sort of sign up? Or is there "scouts"?

last i heard i will be there, might even be there a few days before and a day after

people send in pics and build specs and they pic x amount of each truck and widdle it down to the 10 of each and go from there

Congrats to Matt Kauffman for making the Cover! Truck #16 for the Dodge Camp

20130221_173003_zps388a66af.jpg

Lavon

Some of the claimed numbers are outrageous. I have seen the 6.4 on the cover in person and talked to the guy and there is no way on fuel that thing is pushing 850 with only batmo wheels in stock turbos.

I have seen number 3 dyno before I believe, those numbers are accurate. None of the trucks really jumped of the page at me, so I might take a little more time picking than I did last year.

Back