Diesel power challenge 2013

I have seen number 3 dyno before I believe, those numbers are accurate. None of the trucks really jumped of the page at me, so I might take a little more time picking than I did last year.

My last dyno was up quit a bit from the numbers I mailed in October. 1168/2250. Does that help # 20 any?

For those of us that do not no everyone on here, if your a nomine can you post what number you are. My issue better be I'n the mail tomorrow!

Some of the claimed numbers are outrageous. I have seen the 6.4 on the cover in person and talked to the guy and there is no way on fuel that thing is pushing 850 with only batmo wheels in stock turbos.

you sir would be correct. maybe 620 max !!

but on spray it will make 1000 easy, but not on 1 stage.

Last edited:
2y6abatu.jpg

I just shot you a text. I'll have a beer, maybe two and thats it buddy.....

Can I take part in this beer drinking? Maybe we can have a meet up at Hooters again and you can drive up and not miss the exit this time:poke:

Maybe you can get the green truck in on a write-on vote! :Cheer:

I saw that green beast today, the old man and I were down there picking up some parts from Tadds shop. Are you ever gonna have that thing running again Mike?

Can I take part in this beer drinking? Maybe we can have a meet up at Hooters again and you can drive up and not miss the exit this time:poke:

I saw that green beast today, the old man and I were down there picking up some parts from Tadds shop. Are you ever gonna have that thing running again Mike?

nope.

Maybe you can get the green truck in on a write-on vote! :Cheer:

Jason, that lying sack of **** Bruce slipped a few past you guys. His truck doesn't make anywhere near 900hp. It dynos under 500... Also it doesn't have dual pumps, and II gave him those those twins. ATS didn't have anything to do with them.

Just noticed what he claimed about his truck today.

I miss it in Bowling Green, where it just rolled into TS weekend.

The two that i know on here are (Reformed ricer) Matt Kauffman #16 in the magazine and Woosley #20 in the magazine ballot. If it helps anything I know both their numbers are proven and Kauffman has added a set of twins since he was on the dyno and I know Woosley also has some goodies since his last numbers.

The real numbers made it into the mag....the Internet numbers don't count :Cheer:

#25 is my old Dmax. Kid is a lying piece of **** 18 year old, and the truck barely makes 500 rwhp. He turned in a low 13 time slip a few weeks ago.

How far can you make it before you actually have to prove your truck isn't really bone stock?

I just noticed he also claims Exergy injectors, the injectors are also from II. You guys can't really let people like that in can you?

Back