Diesel power challenge 2013

drunk guy: "i'm calling my buddy, you know him....here talk to him"
me:"whoops i hung up on him, call him back"
drunk guy: "who am i calling"
me: "yermom"
then you figured out what i was doing and got a little pissy, i think that was after you ran out of booze or went to get more

drunk guy: "i'm calling my buddy, you know him....here talk to him"
me:"whoops i hung up on him, call him back"
drunk guy: "who am i calling"
me: "yermom"
then you figured out what i was doing and got a little pissy, i think that was after you ran out of booze or went to get more

That was a long day to say the least....but eventful.

So how do they pick the trucks for dpc these days? I remember the first couple years they let the readers vote for them, or atleast let them narrow it down I thought, maybe I am wrong?

They will publish thirty trucks in the next issue, then it's readers vote.

Is this a known fact or just hear say?

Its a know fact that its hear say.:lolly: The person I got the info from is a potential competitor and a ATS groupie so they should know but they are also known to make crap up so IDK?

Well i think there should be atleat one standered shifted truck in the dpc every year because not all of us have autos imo

why do they let keep them keep trying. i think a good chevy for dpc would be nick's truck from duramaxtuner

I think it would be cool to see Nick's truck in it as well, but when we talked to them about it they didn't seem interested at the time.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

It was shinny britches truck. Jeremy tried to drive it. The kid had never pulled a trailer before the event

I'd be real happy to see your truck in the challenge again, John, though I know the rules don't allow. I like to see the manuals making a stand in a field full of autos.

I'm guessing you ate the trans last year? The magazine article was kinda vague, but that's what I inferred

Its a know fact that its hear say.:lolly: The person I got the info from is a potential competitor and a ATS groupie so they should know but they are also known to make crap up so IDK?

If your talking about that whinny little lying ***** that I think you are I wouldn't call him a groupie. Those guys HATE him. Lying about military rank, claiming to own and run a diesel shop in a state that he has not yet moved too, then yesterday attempting to get disability plates to screw the system when he jumps in and out of a lifted truck just fine. Taking free parts from a company then peeling the stickers off and replaces them with another companies stickers. Then showing up to yet another shop and whining and *****ing when they won't give him free stuff?

I've already told him how I feel... He won't talk to me anymore. He just told me I needed to show a little respect because he served this country. Bull****. I respect the hell out of any vet and I certainly owe them a lot. But the rest of you guys aren't trying to screw the system and lie about rank. I know any of my buddies in the military would knock a few of his teeth in if they watched this.

He made some comment about him being ballsy and then deleted me from Facebook after I called him out yet again. We'll see how ballsy that little ***** is when I ask him in person at the dyno.

If you're talking about someone I don't know, well, then I'm sorry. That was a tad excessive. LOL

Last edited:
I know a guy that know's a guy who drank beer with a guy that sits at a desk at ATS when they let him use a computer after he is done cleaning the restroom.

That guy told me that the DPC is in Colorado this year.

I know a guy that know's a guy who drank beer with a guy that sits at a desk at ATS when they let him use a computer after he is done cleaning the restroom.

That guy told me that the DPC is in Colorado this year.

Damn it, I told you that was 4th hand secret we couldn't share.

Back