Tulsa OK all diesel day

Turns out Drag Week interferes with the Tulsa event - we'll already be in Muncie teching in... :doh:

The 2nd annual Smokin in T Town Diesel Drags Sept 19 will host several classes . Right now it is looking like 2wd heads up,4wd heads up,then also a 2wd bracket and 4 wd bracket with a king of the hill in both ( meaning winner from 2wd and 4wd heads up race for an purse/prize as with the 2wd and 4 wd brackets) we are also looking at a Big rig class heads up if anyone is interested .Along with a show and shine . We had a dyno tied down but they backed out due to being double booked . There are several diesel clubs that will be involved and attending hope to see everyone from heartland out !

Also we will be finalizing a flyer the first week of august so if you interested in being a sponsor then you need to contact me by say aug 1st flyinon2wheels@aol.com . Also i have been contacted by a couple vendors , if you would like to represent your company and set up a vendor booth it is $250 if registered by Aug 1st ,after that it will be $350

I will have some intakes, exhausts, chips/programmers and maybe other stuff... If anyone needs anything and would like to pick it up at the track please let me know about 2 weeks ahead of time

Will have tools at the track to do installs, and a credit card machine

Dieseldrags2009.jpg

HOLY CHIT!! What are you still doing up blake! LOL Yeah i know a 2wd class! Sounds fun don't it blake? You CS boys should drive up!

Ha yeah Dex...I don't go to sleep til around 4-4:30 every morning...just can't sleep lol but yeah sounds like this will be fun...i'm sure hoping to make it...Hopefully bring some more ppl too

Back