Exhaust Manufold studs

FYI to all that have paid for a set as of yesterday evening. The nuts were found and delivered yesterday, they were all packaged and ready to go out today as long as I can get to the post office before 5 PM.

I still have plenty of sets left, PM for PayPal information or post here and I will PM my information.

Just a reminder, normally I can only make it to the post office on Saturdays, so whenever I receive payment I will ship on the following Saturday.

I have a large box of studs sitting in the cabinet, if you want some PM me and I will send my PayPal information to you. I still have plenty of sets left.

I installed mine on the pulling truck a few weeks ago. Its so nice sliding the gaskets on and then the heavy steed speed just sits there while I put the nuts on and I am not trying to hold the weight and line up bolts with gaskets falling off.

I'm fired up to get mine. The darn cometic exhaust gaskets were on back order and finally shipped today

Last edited:
I shipped all sets that were paid for as of yesterday morning yesterday.

Still have more sets available.

Got mine today. Travis delivered just as promised. Good seller

They have the Allen wrench relief in them. I'll post up a pic of how they fit with my Stainless Diesel manifold when I get around to installing them

Back