Exhaust Manufold studs

I'll take a set. By the way I am the Andrew that texted you last night.

Last edited:
One set please. Please pm me. Need them in the next week.

Talked to my supplier last night, apparently he figured out he was losing money where he sold me the last supply at, so, if I buy a substantially larger amount of sets, I can get them close, $25/set shipped, to the USA, Canada shipping available, but you pay an additional $15 for shipping. I placed the order, should be to me by Wednesday of next week and I will package them and get them out on Saturday.

Once again, I ordered more, but they are now $25/set due to raised cost from supplier. I will try to PM everyone that posted they wanted a set, and text all who also wanted a set. If you do not have a PM or text from me by lunch today let me know.

I will not order more sets after this, but I do not think that I will run out for a while, if you want multiple sets let me know, order what you want, I will have plenty to go around for a while.

I shipped sets to 4 people on Monday, all the shipping materials I had, and picked up more to ship to the remaining first order people on Saturday. Once the new order comes in I already have the boxes here and printed labels on them, I will try to get them out ASAP, but Saturdays are about the only days I can confirm I can get to the post office.

I still have plenty of sets not claimed, don't think that I am out just yet, send me a PM or post here if you want a set or multiple sets.

Last edited:
I'll take a set if you still have any.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

All sets for $20 were shipped on Saturday morning via USPS.

All $25 sets are awaiting delivery of nuts from the supplier. As soon as I get them in I will package them up and send them out, I have every order waiting to be packaged up that I had as of yesterday at noon.

Still have plenty more sets.

It takes me about 20 minutes or so to get to 74, at Millers Fuel Supply 3068 Delta Road is where I get onto 74 if heading towards York/Red Lion. If going the other way I can get to Delta Family Diner in about 10 minutes at the circle of 851 and 74. I am not opposed to meeting you there for a few sets, but my work schedule is crazy, it would be around 7 to 730 towards the end of the week before I could meet up, at the earliest, FYI.

Last edited:
So as of now I still do not have the nuts in. As soon as they get in I will ship the next day. Hopefully they show up tomorrow and I can get them out on Monday. I will keep all posted.

I called and tracked the package yesterday. The post office can not find them even though they show that they are at their facility. Hopefully this gets sorted out quickly, I do apologize for the delay in sending them out to everyone, but it is something that is beyond my control. If anyone wants a refund for the studs just let me know via PM and I will make it right with you because of the delay.

In okay with waiting, I won't be using them till next month anyway. Things happen sometimes.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back