Exhaust Manufold studs

Thanks guys, just trying to pass along a good deal. Since I have many sets left I also posted them on Ebay, but for a higher cost since they want their fees and such.

If you want a set PM me, now that I have the online USPS shipping working I can usually turn around a shipment within three business days, unless I get stuck at work for the whole night and do not get home.

All that are paid for as of right now will be out tomorrow. If I am paid for by about 7:30 PM EST they will go out the next day, as long as I am home for that evening.

I still have more sets, if you want a set or sets PM me.

FYI to those wanting to order more, since apparently not everyone reads an entire thread when asking to purchase.

Sets are $25 Shipped I sold out of the $20 shipped and ordered more to pass along a good deal but my cost went up so I had to raise the price to $25/set.

I still have more sets, they are $25 Shipped. PM me for my PayPal information.

Got them and they look nice. Unfortunately the shoulder on the nut is too wide to clear Stainless diesel manifold without some work on the grinder. Wasn't an issue really. Also, the nuts are 15mm which can make them tough to tighten on the #3 & 4 on a stainless manifold on one side only. Next time you order maybe you can find a smaller nut? Just a friendly suggestion.

Last edited:
I finally made it home for a weekend and my studs were there, thank you!

I'll take a set. PM sent.

Anyone run these on a 12 valve head with a stainless manifold yet? 50mm should be plenty long right? What are you guys torquing them too?

Last edited:
I torque them to good and tight, LOL.

All sets that are paid for as of yesterday went out this morning.

Still have more sets, PM for my PayPal information.

FYI, they are not long enough for a stock manifold with built in spacers.

Got them and they look nice. Unfortunately the shoulder on the nut is too wide to clear Stainless diesel manifold without some work on the grinder. Wasn't an issue really. Also, the nuts are 15mm which can make them tough to tighten on the #3 & 4 on a stainless manifold on one side only. Next time you order maybe you can find a smaller nut? Just a friendly suggestion.

Good information to know, not sure if I will order more once these are gone or not. The nuts are wide flange, you could just get standard nuts with lock washers and you would not have an issue.

Last edited:
Still have plenty of sets left, PM me to get my PayPal information if you want a set or 10.

Got mine a few days ago. Bought them from ya on ebay. Thanks again man. I have lost at least 2 bolts a month for the last 6 months. These solved my issue.

Back