World Ag Expo / West Coast Nationls

I meant since they have Josh listed as winning (see cole's post above) that if he ends up with it, he will know were it belongs :)

BBD

My truck caught fire so I was busy with that. I didn't get to watch the other pulls but I know the announcer had it all screwed up. People from the stands have told me one thing and others have said different things. I really don't know where i placed. I know Donnie is trying to get it straightened out so if you guys think the results are different you need to call him asap.

My truck caught fire so I was busy with that. I didn't get to watch the other pulls but I know the announcer had it all screwed up. People from the stands have told me one thing and others have said different things. I really don't know where i placed. I know Donnie is trying to get it straightened out so if you guys think the results are different you need to call him asap.

And there is the proof that i need that says you caught fire lol. You admitted it. so now i have video and admittance. Just giving you a hard time for the facebook comment.:hehe:

I was surprised you drove off the track, was it just lagging or something? Everything good still?

BBD

I was surprised you drove off the track, was it just lagging or something? Everything good still?

BBD

I changed the fuel filter before I left and i figured i had some fuel on the header blankets and that's what caught fire even though i put rags down and didn't have any fuel on them when i changed it. I guess i should have looked into it cause apparently i had fuel leaking around the fuel filter housing and that lit up. I haven't had time to look at the truck yet but i checked again and the filter is tight. I never shut the truck off when it caught fire and it still runs but has some warning light on in the dash and i see a bunch of burnt wires. I'm glad it didn't do any more damage than it did.

Back