Monster Pump Mike

If your a first time customer he'll bend over backwards for you and tell you how to build your setup, and how great he / his products are as he breaks his arm patting himself on the back . It's if your a repeat customer he'll screw you over eventually.

Anyone have a picture of him? I met a guy a long time ago representing his company. The guy a was complete douche bag.

Good guy, but very busy, so very hard to reach. The reason why he is hard to reach is because everybody wants his parts and he tries to run production line type of business to keep from setting his machines up, which is a lot of down time. This means that if you order injectors, he waits till he sells 20 sets, then he takes one day and runs 20 sets through. If you order rods, he does a day of running rods once his quota is met. He has always treated me right, but I always know that I'm gonna wait for good products. I'm waiting now actually. lol

Last edited:
That's right, Jamie. He probably also knows that if he was to hire a bunch of people to produce parts quicker, they would steal all his hard work and go down the road to make it their selves. I've talked to him once and he was helpful, knowledgeable, etc. I was just scared to send my pump in and be without when a race came along. I have his pump and injectors, they are legit.

I have a crapped out vp im thinking of sending him. I know its a crap shoot but i have been wanting to play with a monster pump for awhile.

Monster pump is the only way to go in the vp world. Fastest most powerful vp trucks all run the monster. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the top feeds .

I've seen SOVP guys in the 11's, but most were on the bottle. I ran an 11.85 fuel only at Worlds, and an 11.58 with a tiny .035 jet.

It took me a while to find a tuner truck liked, but when I did, it all came together.

I use to pull with a VP truck and I place top three all the time. Beating p pump and cp3 powered trucks like it was my job. Mikes pumps are legit!

Back