Monster Pump Mike

I bought several items from Mike, never had any issues. He comes up with some really cool ideas too.

Well since this thread regarding Mike has popped up I feel it may be a good opportunity to fill you guys in on a few things.

As most of you know we have worked closely with mike for several years. We had a good relationship with him. He provided us with parts, transmissions, pumps, engines just about everything and we had some great success using his stuff. I/we stood behind mike. We referred customers to him ran has business name on our truck did quite a bit for him and in return he helped us a little bit. This is why I'm so upset with our current situation with mike. I'm going to give you guys a slightly abbreviated version of what the deal is.

Almost 3 years ago we purchased an 04 1500 truck a 6.7 engine(minus the turbo Injectors and electronics) and a 48re 4wd trans in preparation to build a 2wd race rig. We purchased the engine and trans from a gentleman from Texas. His name is justin (I'll leave his last name out) we of course have documentation of this purchase and documentation of shipping both parts to mike. We also provided mike with 8 thousand dollars to build this motor.

Our plans were to finish everything in a years time and be out racing. Well that year came and passed our roller was ready but we didn't have an engine or trans. We called and called mike he continually gave us the same response "everything will be ready next week" or everything will be ready at the end of the month and I'll have it out to you. Yes we even have emails confirming this.

Well guys it's been 3 years and we have nothing. Mike walked away with all of it. Mike has been issued a letter from our attorney stating our demands and what we are owed. He continually pushes this aside and we are fed up.

Figured you guys should know this. Be wary purchasing anything from him. He walked away with 16 thousand dollars worth of stuff from us. I didn't want to have to turn to the forums but we are not going to stand by and allow this to happen.

That really sucks. You referred me and I bought from him after your recommendations a couple years ago. He's an extremely sketchy dude.

I think it would be a laggy pig.......64 is a little laggy, cant imagine a 71 being better.

The 73mm S300 turbine and the 71mm K29 turbine have nothing in common, and this will have far more of an effect on lag compared to the compressor wheel size. This is the same reason that many have stated that the S467 seems to spool slightly faster than an S366, comparing solely compressor wheel sizes is rather short sighted.

Mike owes me like 4000$ on the last deal that we parted ways on. I am fixing somones truck right now that he screwed them out of several thousand . Stay away from him , he is a thief and a liar .
Its sad because he can build good parts

Well since this thread regarding Mike has popped up I feel it may be a good opportunity to fill you guys in on a few things.

As most of you know we have worked closely with mike for several years. We had a good relationship with him. He provided us with parts, transmissions, pumps, engines just about everything and we had some great success using his stuff. I/we stood behind mike. We referred customers to him ran has business name on our truck did quite a bit for him and in return he helped us a little bit. This is why I'm so upset with our current situation with mike. I'm going to give you guys a slightly abbreviated version of what the deal is.

Almost 3 years ago we purchased an 04 1500 truck a 6.7 engine(minus the turbo Injectors and electronics) and a 48re 4wd trans in preparation to build a 2wd race rig. We purchased the engine and trans from a gentleman from Texas. His name is justin (I'll leave his last name out) we of course have documentation of this purchase and documentation of shipping both parts to mike. We also provided mike with 8 thousand dollars to build this motor.

Our plans were to finish everything in a years time and be out racing. Well that year came and passed our roller was ready but we didn't have an engine or trans. We called and called mike he continually gave us the same response "everything will be ready next week" or everything will be ready at the end of the month and I'll have it out to you. Yes we even have emails confirming this.

Well guys it's been 3 years and we have nothing. Mike walked away with all of it. Mike has been issued a letter from our attorney stating our demands and what we are owed. He continually pushes this aside and we are fed up.

Figured you guys should know this. Be wary purchasing anything from him. He walked away with 16 thousand dollars worth of stuff from us. I didn't want to have to turn to the forums but we are not going to stand by and allow this to happen.
Wow.

I realize this is not my concern, and I've never dealt with Mike, but doesn't your for sale ad say otherwise?

I realize this is not my concern, and I've never dealt with Mike, but doesn't your for sale ad say otherwise?

I had 2 trucks for sale a roller (the 04) and my 98. The 98 motor and trans are gone been sold. Mike had nothing to do with the 04 roller other then he was supposed to do the motor and trans for it. Like stated that didn't happen. The 04 has been sold.

Help me understand your question.

Mike did the motor in my 98. i Guess now 2 years ago? Like stated in my post he has done motors etc... For us. I gets a little complicated due to the fact I've got 2 trucks. Or had 2 trucks.

Mike did the motor in my 98. i Guess now 2 years ago? Like stated in my post he has done motors etc... For us. I gets a little complicated due to the fact I've got 2 trucks. Or had 2 trucks.

I didn't realize you had two trucks. I was just clearing things up.

Still no word from Mike. Not a surprise. How you can turn your back on one of your best customers and steal from them is just mind boggling.

I used to live very close to mike and a lot of people hate him. He will jerk you around a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are a lot more to some of the stories about Mike that are posted on here.

We have had nothing but great dealings with Mike, his products are top notch and his pricing is very reasonable.

Like I said..if anyone needs help getting in touch with Mike or needs something squared away or want his products shoot me a message.

I think there are a lot more to some of the stories about Mike that are posted on here.

We have had nothing but great dealings with Mike, his products are top notch and his pricing is very reasonable.

Like I said..if anyone needs help getting in touch with Mike or needs something squared away or want his products shoot me a message.

If you talk to him so much, then get his side of MCForstenRacing's story for us. Thanks

Back