Monster Pump Mike

I think there are a lot more to some of the stories about Mike that are posted on here.

We have had nothing but great dealings with Mike, his products are top notch and his pricing is very reasonable.

Like I said..if anyone needs help getting in touch with Mike or needs something squared away or want his products shoot me a message.

What I have posted is not a story but actual fact. I'll support every claim I have made with the necessary documentation. I have absolutely no reason to lie. I was one of his best customers I true supporter of Mike. What reason would I have to come on here and embellish and lie?

I'm happy to hear you are a happy customer of his. I'm glad you are not dealing with what we are dealing with. The continually lies the blatant disrespect he shows. I'm glad you didn't lose as much money/time and goods as we did. The facts are the facts. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

legendary I have a question for you- as a business owner in the diesel industry would you ever make a customer wait 3 years for an engine?

would you also tell that customer f*** off on the phone when he asks about that engine? My question was- why after 2 1/2 years you still don't have rods cut? He actually told me to take my motor out of my 98 and put it in my 04 and he didn't give a f***

My wife was sitting right next to me when I had this conversation with Mike. So these claims can be supported as well

Haha, this is something I hear all to often. Reaching mike is near impossible, let alone getting parts from him. At that he's completely unprofessional in many ways and all you'll ever hear about is his junk and him bragging about it even though no one can get it.

Seth hanning from Texas, has been waiting 2 years on a Monster pump after having issues after a week of running and sending it back to get fixed. If he can get ahold of mike, he gets the typical run around.

John Robins from the east coast bought a pump as well same story ran it for a bit it junked itself sent it back for repair same 2 year going run around.

2 guys, 2 junk pumps after a week of running and 2 years waiting, no running pump, no junk pump, no money, back in hand.

Last I knew you couldn't even get trans parts out of him either, beside why'd you want them if you can get a converter refreshed, his ATS copy output fixed when it breaks as I've seen many,many of them from him do. His "big" input shaft I watched break at the NADM race over in Ohio by the stainless truck... Doesn't that truck have all mikes junk on it to?.... Or should I say had? Because last I seen posted they took his injectors out and made more power... When I seen it at Rudy's rumour had it floating around there all day was that they bought a whole new trans just to make the event because mike was screwing them around and was the reason they didn't make the indy nhrda race they normally are always on top at.

Titian diesel from AZ drove all the way to his chicken coop in Ohio after waiting over a year for motor parts he sent to have work done. Not worth the 2 day drive IMO. To pick them up and have done elsewhere.

Brandon Overmeyer has had a converter over at mikes for a dogs age with no luck.

Gus farmer waited a year to get mikes topfeeds , year later after getting them finally got the lines required.

Customer trucks sit at his shop 2+ years to get even worked on that stories told all to often.

Take it for what its worth, the truth don't lie.

All you ever hear about is how his parts are broke, at his shop to be fixed with no luck of him answering his phone or fixing it. Living not far from his shop I hear all these great things. I'd never buy a thing from the guy. Its nice to see other places starting to make good rods and vp's so maybe the industry can be taken care of in that aspect of the market.

The more people I hear about that are in a similar situation to ours the more frustrated I become. What Mike has done and continues to do to people is wrong and this is why we are not standing by and allowing it to happen.

Gents we will be filing a lawsuit against Mike. This isn't a joke. We are taking this matter very seriously. I would like to ask any and all of you guys who have sent parts to him or have had work or repairs done by him and have been screwed out of money, please contact me (coleforsten@gmail.com). Let's get together. We fully plan to put all this information in front of a judge.

Documentation of purchase of the parts and documentation that you sent the parts will be necessary. Also, note all the failed attempts to contact him, whether that is through emails or texts. Let's get all this information together. Let's get your money back!

I hate to hear about people getting screwed or literally getting stole from. It has happened to me a couple times and it burns my azz. Best of luck with your legal matter , to many people on here basically saying the same thing about this guy for me to ever think about purchasing parts from him. Good parts or not..

I got the story from mikes side and it has a slight curve in it from what you say. 8k was paid. nothing else what so ever and if I had your motors they would sit for ten yrs if you thought you were getting 2 motors for 8k. how much did you actually spend to get that 24v?

I got the story from mikes side and it has a slight curve in it from what you say. 8k was paid. nothing else what so ever and if I had your motors they would sit for ten yrs if you thought you were getting 2 motors for 8k. how much did you actually spend to get that 24v?
Why don't Mike get on here and try to salvage his name?

I'm sure there are a bunch of folks- customers of his who would like some answers......

If he had a set between his legs he would step up on his soapbox and start explaining....

You may have got Mikes side of the story let me tell you Mike also does not have any issues with lieing. Like the time he said oh yea your motor is ready and done come up and will put it in. (This was for my 98) we drive 11 hours and show up at his shop and that motor he said was completly built and done was in pieces the crank was sitting beside it no pistons no nothing.

I think Haisley machine and legendary and Buckingham performance get there **** as soon as the ball drops. Why?? Cash money, and patient with the understanding of problems and other things. Yes we stay with him during projects but we don't ***** and cry ... This is why he don't answer the phone for everyone no more ... Every ass hole that says his ****s junk cause the smashed the pump key ��

If you read from before he said he paid 8k in the beginning ... No other money has been spoken of ... I want to know what he paid for that first engine total

One more thing ... Mike is not on here because he does not even have a smart phone ... As easy as it is for me and you to be on here he does not have time to sit on a computer and find who's crying .... So instead of him trying to cover his ass get this kid on here with what he paid mike ... If it's 8k then I would have kept his other motor too lol

I talked to him 5 times today even got text and pictures I must give a good blow job never had a single problem I have handed this guy $20000 cash and didn't think a thing about it yes he is a little slow but look around who does better work I mean he works in a chicken coop according to the haters lol but schide has all the technology and still cant compeat with the parts he makes

IMG_20141122_194514_zpsa7837f2b.jpg~320x480

Back