Monster Pump Mike

IMG_20141122_194245_zps5437e20f.jpg~320x480

And ps he talked to mike on the phone today.... Crystal ball told me

Yes we did speak to him on the phone today as instructed by our attorney. We wanted to try and talk to some sence Into him. What we have paid is of no concern too you as this is an issue between mike and us.

I brought this situation to the boards because I don't want to see more people get burned by him.

Also please don't refer to me as kid. My name is Cole.

As I said to another person I'm happy some people haven't got burned by him. Unfortunately we are this situation and have a very strong opinion on the matter. Like I already said we have a side he has a side. The great thing about today's world is, in crappy situations like this we have judges and court rooms to help solve them.

We are still hoping to settle this matter with mike. But I can tell you it wont be long until we take the next step we feel is necessary to get back what we believed we are owed.

I did forget to add one thing. That money I spoke of (the 8k) was sent with that motor. Why all of a sudden do We have magical invoices for prior work being done years ago somehow now coming to the surface. Invoices we never received that are coming to the foreground. This is confusing to me.

I talked to him 5 times today even got text and pictures I must give a good blow job never had a single problem I have handed this guy $20000 cash and didn't think a thing about it yes he is a little slow but look around who does better work I mean he works in a chicken coop according to the haters lol but schide has all the technology and still cant compeat with the parts he makes

We use punctuation on this forum, cowboy

Only one other pioneer that I've seen misspell compete "compeat"......

Also, is it not typically sea bass?

I'm just completely amazedat the fact that someone that ***** so many people over is still selling parts?; I would have thought he would have be gone by the wayside like doc saddler(Dr.performance) if he was a lieing steeling person;and as for cole I hope u guys get everything worked out and both party's are happy. :cheer:

I talked to him 5 times today even got text and pictures I must give a good blow job never had a single problem I have handed this guy $20000 cash and didn't think a thing about it yes he is a little slow but look around who does better work I mean he works in a chicken coop according to the haters lol but schide has all the technology and still cant compeat with the parts he makes

Wow, he's actually responding to someone that handed over 20k cash to him. I'M SO SURPRISED.

Is no wonder I was never a member of this forum cause I'm not big and nasty, nor do i have the time to sit on here with my thumb up my *$$ posting thousands of times. For the user name who gives a **** cause I don't it could have been flower power I just want to share my experience like everyone else's on here but there will all ways be the people like you. But next time I need to no how to spell or use punctuation I'll make sure to check comp d first is their a sticky where every one blew their load **** the diesel stuff let's pic apart peoples post its very apparent that you know exactly what I ment

My opinion is that Mike is still in business because he CAN do good work and for some people, it goes flawlessly. That doesn't mean that lots of people get the shaft.

2nd reason: He knows how to make the Monster VP.

No Im getting a trans tomorrow from him last year we did a couple engine bulids and that 20 was the tip of the ice burg but i got a pump from him like 6 yrs ago and need a new key way and I'll be damed if he didn't drive 4 hours one way and give it to me for free.

Your an idiot, and you post like one too. You can't even correctly spell one of the most well respected diesel performance shops. Scheid can't compete? Probably cause they kick to much a**.

Last edited:
Is no wonder I was never a member of this forum cause I'm not big and nasty, nor do i have the time to sit on here with my thumb up my *$$ posting thousands of times. For the user name who gives a **** cause I don't it could have been flower power I just want to share my experience like everyone else's on here but there will all ways be the people like you. But next time I need to no how to spell or use punctuation I'll make sure to check comp d first is their a sticky where every one blew their load **** the diesel stuff let's pic apart peoples post its very apparent that you know exactly what I ment

You literally sound psychotic. I'm not sure if its your punctuation or just reality.

U mad bro?

Seebass may be new here, and might not punctuate with the best of us, but the dude's legit. I'd suggest not blowing him off because he forgot to use a comma.

That's fine and well, but what's there to prove? So MPM has found an apparent "big fish", and is being sure to keep him happy. What you can't deny, is there are more than a few unhappy people that have been given the run around. To some, his work may be worth the apparent risk of being blown off. To others, customer service is paramount. Threads like this help show the potential customer what they may or may not be walking into.

I, for one, am very thankful this forum doesn't hold back, and is not nearly as "clique-ish" when it comes to vendors and forum sponsors. More forums than not have a group of people that push stuff merely because the vendor is "cool" or a site sponsor, and anyone that disagrees is blown off and ridiculed, despite the validity of their claims. It's pretty pathetic.

Mikes stuff does not work as good as he thinks, if he spent some time acualy listening to people and not patting himself on the back and stroking his own ego he could build a better product. I will post up dyno #s when I get them dug out , my truck made almost 100hp more with a 14mm modded ve I built than his monster vp with the same turbo and injectors. I have used his stuff for years, spent well north of 40,000$ with him and never got good service or pricing from him. He owes us 6000$ right now I dropped off a block, crank, pistons, front cover and 7,000$ to mike for him to build,and a monster vp that had 3 miles and broke (warranty) and a good stock pump to get parts from because he was whining he had no parts. A year and a half later I got back a crank, block , his studs, and girdle.He sold off the pistons front cover and pumps and I got half of what I was promised for the money. The pump he sold was a customers I had to put a pump on out of my pocket to fix it for my customer. And to make matters worse during the waiting on the motor there was a customer that has one of his converters that was in a stock truck with a chip go out and he would not fix it so I had to buy another converter elsewhere with my money and warranty the trans myself.

Doesn't matter who you are or how much you spent with him one day you will be screwed . He almost got his equipment auctioned off by the bank because he thought he could not pay them, sheriff ,lawers, and banker was at his shop pricing stuff , so now he just screws customers cause he thinks that wont bite him in the butt. He had charges brought against him for being with a minor, this guy is a POS and deserves to go out of buisness and to jail.

Back